◆英語タイトル：Vermillion Inc (VRML) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Vermillion Inc (Vermillion) is a medical device company that discovers, develops and markets diagnostic and bio-analytical solutions that supports physicians to diagnose, treat and improve gynecologic health outcomes for women. The company’s in vitro diagnostic test OVA1, a simple blood test, which measures the levels of proteins found in the blood and then uses proprietary software to calculate a single score. Its research and development center develops and validates biomarkers and algorithms. Vermillion serves CROs, pharma, biotech and medical device industries. The company also collaborates with other academic institutions in oncology, cardiology and women’s health. Vermillion is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US.
Vermillion Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 21,2018: Vermillion names Nancy Cocozza to its board of directors
Jun 13,2018: Vermillion Appoints Chris Goulart As Senior Vice President Of Commercial Operations
May 14,2018: Vermillion Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Mar 13,2018: Vermillion Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Vermillion Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Vermillion Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Vermillion Inc – Key Information
Vermillion Inc – Overview
Vermillion Inc – Key Employees
Vermillion Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Vermillion Inc – Key Operational Heads
Vermillion Inc – Major Products and Services
Vermillion Inc – History
Vermillion Inc – Company Statement
Vermillion Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Vermillion Inc – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Vermillion Inc – Business Description
Vermillion Inc – Corporate Strategy
Vermillion Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Vermillion Inc – Strengths
Vermillion Inc – Weaknesses
Vermillion Inc – Opportunities
Vermillion Inc – Threats
Vermillion Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Vermillion Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Vermillion Inc, Key Information
Vermillion Inc, Key Ratios
Vermillion Inc, Share Data
Vermillion Inc, Major Products and Services
Vermillion Inc, History
Vermillion Inc, Key Employees
Vermillion Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Vermillion Inc, Key Operational Heads
Vermillion Inc, Other Locations
Vermillion Inc, Subsidiaries
Vermillion Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Vermillion Inc, Key Competitors
Vermillion Inc, SWOT Analysis
Vermillion Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Vermillion Inc, Annual Ratios
Vermillion Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Vermillion Inc, Performance Chart
Vermillion Inc, Ratio Charts
Vermillion Inc (VRML)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Vermillion Inc (VRML) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。