◆英語タイトル：UniFirst Corp (UNF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
UniFirst Corp (UNF) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
UniFirst Corp (UniFirst) is a provider of workplace uniforms, protective work wear clothing and non-garment products. It designs, manufactures, personalizes, rents, cleanses, sells and delivers workplace uniforms and protective wear such as shirts, pants, coveralls, aprons and specialized protective wear. The company offers non-garment products such as industrial wiping products, dry and wet mops, and related services. Its customers include automobile service centers and dealers, food and general merchandise retailers, light manufacturers, maintenance facilities, restaurants, transportation companies, government agencies, high technology companies, nuclear power generators, and research and development laboratories for industries including food, healthcare, farming, hospitality, and transportation. The company and its subsidiaries operate in the US, Canada, Mexico, and European countries. UniFirst is headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts, the US.
UniFirst Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 05,2018: UniFirst Wins 2018 Stevie Award for Customer Service
Dec 20,2017: UniFirst Corporation names Shane O’Connor Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Jul 31,2017: UniFirst names president and CEO
Jul 31,2017: UniFirst names Steven S. Sintros president and chief executive officer
Jun 28,2017: UniFirst Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
UniFirst Corp – Key Facts 6
UniFirst Corp – Key Employees 7
UniFirst Corp – Key Employee Biographies 8
UniFirst Corp – Major Products and Services 9
UniFirst Corp – History 11
UniFirst Corp – Company Statement 14
UniFirst Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
UniFirst Corp – Business Description 20
Business Segment: Core Laundry Operations 20
Business Segment: First Aid 20
Business Segment: Specialty Garments 21
Geographical Segment: Europe and Canada 21
Geographical Segment: The US 21
UniFirst Corp – SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis – Overview 22
UniFirst Corp – Strengths 22
UniFirst Corp – Weaknesses 23
UniFirst Corp – Opportunities 24
UniFirst Corp – Threats 25
UniFirst Corp – Key Competitors 26
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 34
Mar 05, 2018: UniFirst Wins 2018 Stevie Award for Customer Service 34
Dec 20, 2017: UniFirst Corporation names Shane O’Connor Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 35
Jul 31, 2017: UniFirst names president and CEO 36
Jul 31, 2017: UniFirst names president and CEO 37
Jun 28, 2017: UniFirst Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal 2017 38
Mar 29, 2017: UniFirst Announces Financial Results for the Second Quarter of Fiscal 2017 39
Section 5 – Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List of Tables
UniFirst Corp, Key Facts 6
UniFirst Corp, Key Employees 7
UniFirst Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
UniFirst Corp, Major Products and Services 9
UniFirst Corp, History 11
UniFirst Corp, Other Locations 16
UniFirst Corp, Subsidiaries 17
UniFirst Corp, Key Competitors 26
UniFirst Corp, Ratios based on current share price 27
UniFirst Corp, Annual Ratios 28
UniFirst Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
UniFirst Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
UniFirst Corp, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
List of Figures
UniFirst Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 31
UniFirst Corp, Ratio Charts 33
UniFirst Corp (UNF)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(UniFirst Corp (UNF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。