◆英語タイトル：Toshiba Corporation (6502) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Toshiba Corporation (6502) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Toshiba Corporation (Toshiba) is an electronics, electrical equipment and information technology company. The company offers digital consumer products such as LCD TV, Blue-ray disc servers, tablet and Note PC’s; electronic devices and components including solid-state drive NAND flash memory, hard disk drive and discrete semiconductors and system LSIs; power systems and other social infrastructure solutions such as steam turbine for thermal power plants, hydroelectric, wind and nuclear power generation systems, secondary battery, energy supply systems, electric locomotives, LED lighting, air-conditioning systems, high speed elevators and building and facility technologies; medical diagnostic and imaging systems such as CT, X-ray, ultrasound and MRI systems, biosensors and genotyping arrays; and various home appliances. It operates in Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas. Toshiba is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Toshiba Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 14,2017: U.S. court removes creditor hurdle to a Westinghouse bankruptcy plan
Nov 16,2017: MHPS Begins Construction Work for Indonesia’s Cirebon Power Plant Expansion Project
Nov 13,2017: Power Machines manufactured the second turbine for the largest power plant of Kazakhstan
Nov 09,2017: Toshiba Announces Consolidated Results for the First Six Months And the Second Quarter for Fiscal Year 2017,Ending March 2018
Nov 07,2017: Toshiba and NRG Energy Deliver Battery Energy Storage System for Texas
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Toshiba Corporation – Key Facts 6
Toshiba Corporation – Key Employees 7
Toshiba Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 8
Toshiba Corporation – Major Products and Services 9
Toshiba Corporation – History 11
Toshiba Corporation – Company Statement 32
Toshiba Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 33
Head Office 33
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 33
Joint Venture 36
Section 2 – Company Analysis 37
Company Overview 37
Toshiba Corporation – Business Description 37
Business Segment: Energy Systems and Solutions 37
Business Segment: Industrial ICT Solutions 37
Business Segment: Infrastructure Systems and Solutions 38
Business Segment: Others 38
Business Segment: Retail and Printing Solutions 38
Business Segment: Storage and Electronic Devices Solutions 38
Geographical Segment: Japan 39
Target Markets 39
Geographical Segment: Overseas 39
Target Markets 39
Toshiba Corporation – SWOT Analysis 40
SWOT Analysis – Overview 40
Toshiba Corporation – Strengths 40
Toshiba Corporation – Weaknesses 41
Toshiba Corporation – Opportunities 42
Toshiba Corporation – Threats 43
Toshiba Corporation – Key Competitors 44
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 45
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 45
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 46
Performance Chart 49
Financial Performance 49
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 50
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 51
Toshiba Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 52
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 53
Nov 16, 2017: MHPS Begins Construction Work for Indonesia’s Cirebon Power Plant Expansion Project 53
Nov 13, 2017: Power Machines manufactured the second turbine for the largest power plant of Kazakhstan 54
Nov 09, 2017: Toshiba Announces Consolidated Results for the First Six Months And the Second Quarter for Fiscal Year 2017,Ending March 2018 55
Nov 07, 2017: Toshiba and NRG Energy Deliver Battery Energy Storage System for Texas 57
Sep 25, 2017: Toshiba Achieves World’s Highest Conversion Efficiency in 5 cm X 5 cm Film-based Perovskite Solar Cell Mini-modules 58
Sep 18, 2017: Toshiba Concludes Package Deal Agreement on Geothermal Power Generation Projects with Turkey’s Zorlu Energy Group 59
Sep 06, 2017: Vietnam’s Trung Son Hydro Power Station Units 1 to 4 Start Operation with Toshiba Hydro Turbines and Generators 60
Aug 10, 2017: Toshiba, Tohoku Electric Power and Iwatani Start Development of Large Hydrogen Energy System 61
Aug 03, 2017: New Toshiba Business Focuses On Export Of US LNG 62
Jul 31, 2017: Santee Cooper, SCANA pull plug on two nuclear reactors in South Carolina, killing the V.C. Summer nuclear plant expansion project 63
Section 5 – Appendix 64
Ratio Definitions 64
About GlobalData 68
Contact Us 68
List of Tables
Toshiba Corporation, Key Facts 6
Toshiba Corporation, Key Employees 7
Toshiba Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Toshiba Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Toshiba Corporation, History 11
Toshiba Corporation, Other Locations 33
Toshiba Corporation, Subsidiaries 33
Toshiba Corporation, Joint Venture 36
Toshiba Corporation, Key Competitors 44
Toshiba Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 45
Toshiba Corporation, Annual Ratios 46
Toshiba Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 47
Toshiba Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 48
Toshiba Corporation, Interim Ratios 50
Toshiba Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 52
Currency Codes 64
Capital Market Ratios 64
Equity Ratios 65
Profitability Ratios 65
Cost Ratios 66
Liquidity Ratios 66
Leverage Ratios 67
Efficiency Ratios 67
Toshiba Corporation (6502)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Toshiba Corporation (6502) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。