◆英語タイトル：Taihua Plc (TAIH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Taihua plc (Taihua) is a manufacturer and marketer of active pharmaceutical ingredients and traditional Chinese medicines. The company’s products include paclitaxel, and homoharringtonine. Its traditional Chinese medicines include Geng Ni’an An, Ru Ning, Du zhong Ping ya, Bu Nao An Shen, Zao Ren An Shen, Jiang Zhi Jian Fei, Da Bai Du, Huo Li Yuan, Qizao kili, Biastong Pian, and Hugan Pian. Taihua offers products for the treatment of menopause, pain of sore breasts, high blood pressure, headaches, insomnia and palpitation, urinary infection, insomnia and amnesia, constipation, chronic hepatitis and hepatocisthosis. The company sells its products through a network of distributors in China and abroad. Taihua is headquartered in Saint Albans, the UK.
Taihua Plc Key Recent Developments
Sep 30, 2016: Taihua: Interim Results for the six months ended 30 June 2016
Jun 30, 2016: TAIHUA Announces Annual Report and Accounts for the period ended 31 December 2015
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Taihua Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Taihua Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Taihua Plc – Key Information
Taihua Plc – Overview
Taihua Plc – Key Employees
Taihua Plc – Key Employee Biographies
Taihua Plc – Key Operational Heads
Taihua Plc – Major Products and Services
Taihua Plc – History
Taihua Plc – Company Statement
Taihua Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Taihua Plc – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Taihua Plc – Business Description
Taihua Plc – Corporate Strategy
Taihua Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Taihua Plc – Strengths
Taihua Plc – Weaknesses
Taihua Plc – Opportunities
Taihua Plc – Threats
Taihua Plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Taihua Plc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Taihua Plc, Key Information
Taihua Plc, Key Ratios
Taihua Plc, Share Data
Taihua Plc, Major Products and Services
Taihua Plc, History
Taihua Plc, Key Employees
Taihua Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Taihua Plc, Key Operational Heads
Taihua Plc, Other Locations
Taihua Plc, Subsidiaries
Taihua Plc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Taihua Plc, Key Competitors
Taihua Plc, SWOT Analysis
Taihua Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Taihua Plc, Annual Ratios
Taihua Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Taihua Plc, Performance Chart
Taihua Plc, Ratio Charts
Taihua Plc (TAIH)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(Taihua Plc (TAIH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。