◆英語タイトル：Sysco Corporation (SYY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Sysco Corporation (SYY) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sysco Corporation (Sysco) sells, markets and distributes a range of food and non-food products. These comprise fresh meat, seafood, fruits, vegetables and deserts, canned and dry food, dairy and beverage products and produce. It also offers disposable napkins, plates and cups, tableware, pots, pans and utensils, restaurant and kitchen equipment and supplies and cleaning supplies. Sysco operates various distribution centers across the America and Europe regions and manages a fleet of distribution vehicles including tractors and trailers, vans, and panel trucks. It serves restaurants, healthcare and educational and government organizations and lodging establishments worldwide. Sysco is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Sysco Corporation Key Recent Developments
Sep 24,2018: Sysco’s Cutting Edge Solutions Introduces New Product Offerings
Aug 13,2018: Sysco posts Q4 and full year 2018 financial results
Jul 30,2018: Sysco announces the promotion of Greg Bertrand to executive vice president, U.S. foodservice operations
Jun 11,2018: Legal & General Investment Management takes action on climate change risks
Jun 06,2018: Sysco Announces Multi-Site Solar Garden Project in Texas
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Sysco Corporation – Key Facts 6
Sysco Corporation – Key Employees 7
Sysco Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 9
Sysco Corporation – Major Products and Services 10
Sysco Corporation – History 11
Sysco Corporation – Company Statement 15
Sysco Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Sysco Corporation – Business Description 20
Business Segment: International Foodservice Operations 20
Key Stats 20
Business Segment: Other 20
Business Segment: SYGMA 21
Business Segment: US Foodservice Operations 21
Geographical Segment: Canada 21
Target Markets 21
Geographical Segment: France 21
Target Markets 21
Geographical Segment: Other 22
Target Markets 22
Geographical Segment: United Kingdom 22
Target Markets 22
Geographical Segment: United States 22
Target Markets 22
Sysco Corporation – Corporate Strategy 23
Sysco Corporation – SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis – Overview 24
Sysco Corporation – Strengths 24
Sysco Corporation – Weaknesses 25
Sysco Corporation – Opportunities 26
Sysco Corporation – Threats 27
Sysco Corporation – Key Competitors 28
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 35
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 36
Jul 30, 2018: Sysco announces the promotion of Greg Bertrand to executive vice president, U.S. foodservice operations 36
Jun 11, 2018: Legal & General Investment Management takes action on climate change risks 37
Jun 06, 2018: Sysco Announces Multi-Site Solar Garden Project in Texas 39
May 23, 2018: Sysco to expand FreshPoint facility in Central Florida, US 40
May 23, 2018: Sysco to expand FreshPoint facility in Central Florida, US 41
May 23, 2018: Sysco to expand FreshPoint facility in Central Florida, US 42
May 23, 2018: Sysco to expand FreshPoint facility in Central Florida, US 43
Nov 07, 2017: Sysco reports Q1 fiscal 2018 results 44
Sep 15, 2017: Sysco announces election of new director 45
Aug 14, 2017: Sysco reports Q4 and fiscal year 2017 results 46
Section 5 – Appendix 48
Ratio Definitions 48
About GlobalData 52
Contact Us 52
List of Tables
Sysco Corporation, Key Facts 6
Sysco Corporation, Key Employees 7
Sysco Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 9
Sysco Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
Sysco Corporation, History 11
Sysco Corporation, Other Locations 16
Sysco Corporation, Subsidiaries 17
Sysco Corporation, Key Competitors 28
Sysco Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 29
Sysco Corporation, Annual Ratios 30
Sysco Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
Sysco Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
Sysco Corporation, Interim Ratios 34
Currency Codes 48
Capital Market Ratios 48
Equity Ratios 49
Profitability Ratios 49
Cost Ratios 50
Liquidity Ratios 50
Leverage Ratios 51
Efficiency Ratios 51
List of Figures
Sysco Corporation, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 33
Sysco Corporation, Ratio Charts 35
Sysco Corporation (SYY)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Sysco Corporation (SYY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。