◆英語タイトル：Strongbridge Biopharma plc (SBBP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Strongbridge Biopharma Plc (Strongbridge Biopharma), formerly Cortendo Plc is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes therapies for rare diseases. The company’s marketed product KEVEYIS (dichlorphenamide) is indicated for the treatment of hypokalemic, hyperkalemic, and related variants of primary periodic paralysis, a genetic neuromuscular disorder. Its KEVEYIS holds orphan drug designation in the US. Strongbridge Biopharma’s pipeline products include COR-003 (levoketoconazole) a cortisol synthesis inhibitor for the treatment of endogenous Cushing’s syndrome; and COR-005 a novel somatostatin analog for the treatment of acromegaly with potential use in Cushing’s syndrome and neuroendocrine tumors. The company also provides building franchise around rare endocrine disorders including product candidates for the treatment of endogenous Cushing’s syndrome and acromegaly. Strongbridge Biopharma is headquartered in Trevose, Pennsylvania, the US.
Strongbridge Biopharma plc Key Recent Developments
Feb 26,2019: Strongbridge Biopharma reports fourth quarter and full-year 2018 financial results
Nov 05,2018: Strongbridge Biopharma plc to Present at the Stifel 2018 Healthcare Conference
Nov 01,2018: Novo Nordisk to buy rights to Strongbridge’s Macrilen for $145m
Oct 31,2018: Strongbridge Biopharma reports third quarter 2018 financial results and provides corporate update
Aug 08,2018: Strongbridge Biopharma reports second quarter 2018 financial results and provides corporate update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Strongbridge Biopharma plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Strongbridge Biopharma plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Key Information
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Overview
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Key Employees
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Key Employee Biographies
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Key Operational Heads
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Major Products and Services
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – History
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Company Statement
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Business Description
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Corporate Strategy
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Strengths
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Weaknesses
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Opportunities
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Threats
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Strongbridge Biopharma plc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Key Information
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Key Ratios
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Share Data
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Major Products and Services
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, History
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Key Employees
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Key Employee Biographies
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Key Operational Heads
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Other Locations
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Subsidiaries
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Key Competitors
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, SWOT Analysis
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Ratios based on current share price
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Annual Ratios
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Performance Chart
Strongbridge Biopharma plc, Ratio Charts
Strongbridge Biopharma plc (SBBP)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Strongbridge Biopharma plc (SBBP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。