◆英語タイトル：Staples Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Staples Inc – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Staples, Inc. (Staples) is a retailer and distributor of office equipment products. The company’s product portfolio include notebooks, paper, folders, binders, calendars, computers and related products, tablets, phone, cameras, chairs, desks, tables, bookcases, lamps, decors, cleaning tools, ladders, batteries, coffee makers, candy, hand soaps, sanitizers and kitchen supplies. It offers these products under Staples and Quill brands. Staples also merchandise products online through staples.com and quill.com. Its operations are spread across North America, Australia, South America and Asia. It operates several distribution and fulfillment centers in the US, Canada, Australia, Asia and Latin America. Staples is headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, the US.
Staples Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 18,2018: Opal Staples teams up with The Fisher Foundation for youth Hearing Health
Oct 30,2018: Vince Staples Announces New Project Out This Week
Oct 19,2018: AEG and Pepperdine University Unveil Classroom and Educational Programming at STAPLES Center
Sep 27,2018: Billionaire Owner of Staples Center to Build Stadiums in Bangkok
Jul 24,2018: Staples and Jessica Alba team up to prepare students for a successful school year
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Staples Inc – Key Facts 5
Staples Inc – Major Products and Services 6
Staples Inc – History 9
Staples Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Business Unit 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Staples Inc – Business Description 17
Staples Inc – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Staples Inc – Strengths 18
Staples Inc – Weaknesses 19
Staples Inc – Opportunities 20
Staples Inc – Threats 21
Staples Inc – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 23
Jul 24, 2018: Staples and Jessica Alba team up to prepare students for a successful school year 23
May 26, 2017: Staples names Michelle Bottomley as chief marketing officer 24
May 08, 2017: Staples names Brett Wahlin as chief information security officer 25
Mar 09, 2017: Staples reports net loss for Q4, provides outlook for 2017 26
Jan 26, 2017: Staples announces changes to board and governance practices 27
Jan 05, 2017: Staples appoints Jeff Hall chief administrative officer and vice chairman 28
Section 4 – Appendix 29
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Tables
Staples Inc, Key Facts 5
Staples Inc, Major Products and Services 6
Staples Inc, History 9
Staples Inc, Subsidiaries 13
Staples Inc, Business Unit 15
Staples Inc, Key Competitors 22