◆英語タイトル：Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Simon Property Group Inc (Simon Property) is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT). It owns, develops and manages retail real estate properties. Its portfolio comprises shopping, entertainment, dining and mixed-use destinations including premium outlets, malls, lifestyle centers and other retail properties. As of December 2018, its portfolio comprised 206 properties including 69 Premium Outlets, 107 malls, 14 mills, four lifestyle centers, and 12 other retail properties across 37 states in the US and Puerto Rico. Simon Property also owns redevelopment and expansion projects in the US, Canada, and several countries in Asia.. It has ownership interests in nine Premium Outlets in Japan, four in South Korea, three in Canada, two in Malaysia, and one in Mexico. It also owns interest in eight Designer Outlet properties in Europe and one in Canada. Simon Property is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the US.
Simon Property Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 26,2019 State Auto Insurance Chooses Cape Analytics to Deliver AI-Based, Aerial Property Intelligence
Mar 20,2019 Alliant Strategic Investments announces construction on affordable housing property in Opportunity Zone
Mar 19,2019 Liht Cannabis Corp. provides Washington LOI update, closes purchase of 13.8 acres Lynden, Washington property
Mar 18,2019 Motus GI Expands Intellectual Property Portfolio with Issuance of New U.S. Patent for the Pure-Vu System
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Simon Property Group Inc – Key Facts
Simon Property Group Inc – Key Employees
Simon Property Group Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Simon Property Group Inc – Major Products and Services
Simon Property Group Inc – History
Simon Property Group Inc – Company Statement
Simon Property Group Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Simon Property Group Inc – Business Description
Simon Property Group Inc – Corporate Strategy
Simon Property Group Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Simon Property Group Inc – Strengths
Simon Property Group Inc – Weaknesses
Simon Property Group Inc – Opportunities
Simon Property Group Inc – Threats
Simon Property Group Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 26, 2019: State Auto Insurance Chooses Cape Analytics to Deliver AI-Based, Aerial Property Intelligence
Mar 20, 2019: Alliant Strategic Investments announces construction on affordable housing property in Opportunity Zone
Mar 19, 2019: Liht Cannabis Corp. provides Washington LOI update, closes purchase of 13.8 acres Lynden, Washington property
Mar 18, 2019: Motus GI Expands Intellectual Property Portfolio with Issuance of New U.S. Patent for the Pure-Vu System
Mar 13, 2019: 7 Cedars Casino Selects Visual One Property Management System for Its Highly-Anticipated Resort
Mar 12, 2019: Oakwood Revolutionizes Accommodations Management with its Next-Generation epic Solution; New Proprietary Match Score Offers Unbiased, Side-by-Side Property Selection
Mar 08, 2019: Pacific Northwest Technology Development Property Available Beyond Green/Inland Northwest Technology Park
Mar 06, 2019: Starlight U.S. Multi-Family (No. 5) Core Fund Announces Fourth Quarter and 2018 Financial Results With Improved Occupancy Driving Same Property Revenue Growth of 3.9%
Mar 05, 2019: Attom Data Solutions Becomes One Of The First Property Data Providers To Offer Data-as-a-Service
Mar 05, 2019: Selina Announces Second New York Location and Woodstock Property to Open This Summer
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Simon Property Group Inc, Key Facts
Simon Property Group Inc, Key Employees
Simon Property Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Simon Property Group Inc, Major Products and Services
Simon Property Group Inc, History
Simon Property Group Inc, Subsidiaries
Simon Property Group Inc, Key Competitors
Simon Property Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Simon Property Group Inc, Annual Ratios
Simon Property Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Simon Property Group Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Simon Property Group Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Simon Property Group Inc, Ratio Charts
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。