◆英語タイトル：RCR Tomlinson Ltd (RCR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
RCR Tomlinson Ltd (RCR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
RCR Tomlinson Limited (RCR) is provider of integrated engineering solutions to the infrastructure, energy and resources sectors. The company’s product line comprises of apron feeders, stackers, belt reelers, marine gangways and conveyors which are used in crushing and screening plants, thermal energy plants, heat exchangers and high voltage mining substations. It also offers wide range of services including design, manufacture, fabrication, construction, and installation services. The company provides maintenance, asset management and repair services. The company mainly serves industries such as renewable and non renewable energy; rail and transport; water and wastewater; mining and mineral; oil and gas; and industrial in Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia and Vietnam. RCR is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
RCR Tomlinson Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 28,2018: RCR announces FY18 results and a capital raising to strengthen
Aug 07,2018: RCR Tomlinson CEO Paul Dalgleish steps down as trading suspension extended
Jun 20,2018: Fortescue’s Innovative Relocatable Conveyor Begins Operation
Jun 10,2018: RCR Awarded $60M Greenough River Solar Farm 30MWac Expansion Project
Nov 13,2017: RCR Preferred Contractor For The Clermont And Wemen Solar Farm Project S With Combined Value 0f $260m
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
RCR Tomlinson Ltd – Key Facts 5
RCR Tomlinson Ltd – Key Employees 6
RCR Tomlinson Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
RCR Tomlinson Ltd – Major Products and Services 8
RCR Tomlinson Ltd – History 10
RCR Tomlinson Ltd – Company Statement 13
RCR Tomlinson Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
RCR Tomlinson Ltd – Business Description 18
RCR Tomlinson Ltd – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
RCR Tomlinson Ltd – Strengths 19
RCR Tomlinson Ltd – Weaknesses 20
RCR Tomlinson Ltd – Opportunities 21
RCR Tomlinson Ltd – Threats 22
RCR Tomlinson Ltd – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Aug 28, 2018: RCR announces FY18 results and a capital raising to strengthen 31
Jun 20, 2018: Fortescue’s Innovative Relocatable Conveyor Begins Operation 35
Jun 10, 2018: RCR Awarded $60M Greenough River Solar Farm 30MWac Expansion Project 36
Nov 13, 2017: RCR Preferred Contractor For The Clermont And Wemen Solar Farm Project S With Combined Value 0f $260m 37
Nov 13, 2017: EPC Contractor Selected for Clermont Solar Farm 38
Nov 10, 2017: RCR Awarded Limited Notice To Proceed For The $170 M (Approximately) Haughton Solar Farm 39
Oct 23, 2017: RCR Awarded $110m Contract For 68 MW Emerald Solar Farm Project 40
Oct 19, 2017: RCR Awarded Power Generation Project In Indonesia 41
Aug 24, 2017: RCR Announces Strong Full Year Result and Capital Raising to Support Future Growth 42
Aug 24, 2017: RCR announces strong FY17 results 44
Section 5 – Appendix 46
Ratio Definitions 46
About GlobalData 50
Contact Us 50
List of Tables
RCR Tomlinson Ltd, Key Facts 5
RCR Tomlinson Ltd, Key Employees 6
RCR Tomlinson Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
RCR Tomlinson Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
RCR Tomlinson Ltd, History 10
RCR Tomlinson Ltd, Other Locations 15
RCR Tomlinson Ltd, Subsidiaries 16
RCR Tomlinson Ltd, Key Competitors 23
RCR Tomlinson Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 24
RCR Tomlinson Ltd, Annual Ratios 25
RCR Tomlinson Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
RCR Tomlinson Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
RCR Tomlinson Ltd, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 46
Capital Market Ratios 46
Equity Ratios 47
Profitability Ratios 47
Cost Ratios 48
Liquidity Ratios 48
Leverage Ratios 49
Efficiency Ratios 49
List of Figures
RCR Tomlinson Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 28
RCR Tomlinson Ltd, Ratio Charts 30
RCR Tomlinson Ltd (RCR)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(RCR Tomlinson Ltd (RCR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。