◆英語タイトル：QAD Inc (QADA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
QAD Inc (QADA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
QAD Inc (QAD) is a provider of enterprise software and services for manufacturing companies in automotive, life sciences, consumer products, food and beverage, high technology and industrial products industries. It offers integrated suite of software for enterprise applications, financials, customer management, manufacturing, demand and supply chain planning, supply chain execution, transportation management, service and support, enterprise asset management, analytics, enterprise quality management, interoperability and internationalization. The company’s major services consist of initial deployments, upgrades, migration to the Cloud, conversion and transfer of historical data, ongoing system and process optimization, and user training and education. The company sells its products and services through direct and indirect sales channels in the regions of the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. QAD is headquartered in California, the US.
QAD Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 22,2017: QAD reports fiscal 2018 third quarter and year-to-date financial results
Oct 04,2017: PROCEPT BioRobotics selects QAD Cloud ERP
Aug 24,2017: QAD revenue increases 8.9% in H1
May 25,2017: QAD reports fiscal 2018 first quarter financial results
May 25,2017: QAD reports fiscal 2018 Q1 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
QAD Inc – Key Facts 5
QAD Inc – Key Employees 6
QAD Inc – Key Employee Biographies 7
QAD Inc – Major Products and Services 9
QAD Inc – History 10
QAD Inc – Company Statement 14
QAD Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
QAD Inc – Business Description 17
QAD Inc – Corporate Strategy 18
QAD Inc – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
QAD Inc – Strengths 19
QAD Inc – Weaknesses 20
QAD Inc – Opportunities 21
QAD Inc – Threats 22
QAD Inc – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Nov 22, 2017: QAD reports fiscal 2018 third quarter and year-to-date financial results 31
Oct 04, 2017: PROCEPT BioRobotics selects QAD Cloud ERP 32
May 25, 2017: QAD reports fiscal 2018 first quarter financial results 33
May 25, 2017: QAD reports fiscal 2018 Q1 financial results 35
May 11, 2017: QAD awards Partner Excellence at Explore 2017 36
Mar 09, 2017: QAD annual net income decreases 37
Mar 09, 2017: QAD reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year financial results 38
Section 5 – Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List of Tables
QAD Inc, Key Facts 5
QAD Inc, Key Employees 6
QAD Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
QAD Inc, Major Products and Services 9
QAD Inc, History 10
QAD Inc, Subsidiaries 16
QAD Inc, Key Competitors 23
QAD Inc, Ratios based on current share price 24
QAD Inc, Annual Ratios 25
QAD Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
QAD Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
QAD Inc, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43