◆英語タイトル：The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd (2602) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd (2602) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd (Nisshin) is a manufacturer of chemicals, oils and health food products. It provides a range of edible oils for commercial use, household use, and food processing. The company’s product line includes cooking oil, processed oils and fats and margarine; soy protein foods and others. It also produces fine chemicals such as raw materials for cosmetics; medium-chain triglycerides, additives for foods and pharmaceuticals and other chemical products. The company provides products and services to both retail and institutional customers. It has operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Nisshin is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd – Key Facts 5
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd – Key Employees 6
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd – Major Products and Services 7
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd – History 9
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd – Company Statement 11
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Joint Venture 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd – Business Description 14
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd – Corporate Strategy 15
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd – Strengths 16
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd – Weaknesses 17
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd – Opportunities 18
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd – Threats 19
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd, Key Facts 5
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd, Key Employees 6
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd, History 9
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd, Subsidiaries 12
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd, Joint Venture 13
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd, Key Competitors 20
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 21
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd, Annual Ratios 22
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd (2602)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd (2602) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。