◆英語タイトル：NeuroMetrix Inc (NURO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
NeuroMetrix Inc (NeuroMetrix) is a healthcare company company that develops wearable medical technology and point of care test to manage chronic pain, nerve diseases, and sleep disorders. The company’s products include quell wearable pain relief device, quell health cloud, DPNCheck point-of-care neuropathy test and advance system. Its DPNCheck is used for the treatment of diabetic peripheral neuropathy. NeuroMetrix offers services in basic and clinical neurophysiology, biomedical engineering and instrumentation, and information technology. The company serves clinics, hospitals, managed care organizations, retail health businesses, and durable medical equipment suppliers. It markets its products through its network of distributors in Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. NeuroMetrix is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, the US.
NeuroMetrix Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 24,2019: NeuroMetrix reports Q4 and full year 2018 financial results
Dec 11,2018: NeuroMetrix Reports Agreement with GSK Healthcare on 2019 Quell Joint Development Program …
Oct 17,2018: NeuroMetrix Reports Q3 2018 Financial Results
Oct 02,2018: NeuroMetrix Reports Publication of New Clinical Study on Quell Wearable Pain Relief Technology
Aug 29,2018: NeuroMetrix to Exhibit and Sponsor Symposium on the Early Diagnosis of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy at the Annual Meeting of NEURODIAB
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NeuroMetrix Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NeuroMetrix Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
NeuroMetrix Inc – Key Information
NeuroMetrix Inc – Overview
NeuroMetrix Inc – Key Employees
NeuroMetrix Inc – Key Employee Biographies
NeuroMetrix Inc – Key Operational Heads
NeuroMetrix Inc – Major Products and Services
NeuroMetrix Inc – History
NeuroMetrix Inc – Company Statement
NeuroMetrix Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
NeuroMetrix Inc – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
NeuroMetrix Inc – Business Description
NeuroMetrix Inc – Corporate Strategy
NeuroMetrix Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
NeuroMetrix Inc – Strengths
NeuroMetrix Inc – Weaknesses
NeuroMetrix Inc – Opportunities
NeuroMetrix Inc – Threats
NeuroMetrix Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
NeuroMetrix Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
NeuroMetrix Inc, Key Information
NeuroMetrix Inc, Key Ratios
NeuroMetrix Inc, Share Data
NeuroMetrix Inc, Major Products and Services
NeuroMetrix Inc, History
NeuroMetrix Inc, Key Employees
NeuroMetrix Inc, Key Employee Biographies
NeuroMetrix Inc, Key Operational Heads
NeuroMetrix Inc, Other Locations
NeuroMetrix Inc, Subsidiaries
NeuroMetrix Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
NeuroMetrix Inc, Key Competitors
NeuroMetrix Inc, SWOT Analysis
NeuroMetrix Inc, Ratios based on current share price
NeuroMetrix Inc, Annual Ratios
NeuroMetrix Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
NeuroMetrix Inc, Performance Chart
NeuroMetrix Inc, Ratio Charts
NeuroMetrix Inc (NURO)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(NeuroMetrix Inc (NURO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。