◆英語タイトル：National Refinery Ltd (NRL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
National Refinery Ltd (NRL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
National Refinery Ltd (NRL), a subsidiary of The Attock Oil Co Ltd, is a downstream energy company. It refines, produces and sells crude oil and petroleum products to global markets. The company’s product portfolio includes fuel products, lube base oils, BTX, asphalt and specialty products. Its refinery complex consists of a network of two lube refineries and one fuel refinery. It also has a BTX plant producing specialty products such as benzene, toluene and xylene. The company also maintains an effluent treatment plant and reverses osmosis plant. It markets products both in national and international markets. NRL is headquartered in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
National Refinery Ltd – Key Facts
National Refinery Ltd – Key Employees
National Refinery Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
National Refinery Ltd – Major Products and Services
National Refinery Ltd – History
National Refinery Ltd – Company Statement
National Refinery Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
National Refinery Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Fuel
Business Segment: Lube
National Refinery Ltd – Corporate Strategy
National Refinery Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
National Refinery Ltd – Strengths
National Refinery Ltd – Weaknesses
National Refinery Ltd – Opportunities
National Refinery Ltd – Threats
National Refinery Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
National Refinery Ltd, Key Facts
National Refinery Ltd, Key Employees
National Refinery Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
National Refinery Ltd, Major Products and Services
National Refinery Ltd, History
National Refinery Ltd, Key Competitors
National Refinery Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
National Refinery Ltd, Annual Ratios
National Refinery Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
National Refinery Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
National Refinery Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
National Refinery Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
National Refinery Ltd, Ratio Charts
National Refinery Ltd (NRL)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(National Refinery Ltd (NRL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。