◆英語タイトル：Motech Industries, Inc. (6244) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Motech Industries, Inc. (Motech) is a renewable energy equipment company that develops, manufactures and markets solar products and services. The company’s products include solar cells, photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic inverter, PV power system, and photovoltaic systems, among others. It also offers transformer less inverter and inverter with transformers. Motech provides consulting and engineering services such as PV system design and engineering, comprehensive after-sales service and construction project management. The company has operations in Taiwan, China, Japan and America. It operates through business units located in Taipei, Taoyuan and Tainan, Taiwan. Motech is headquartered in New Taipei, Taiwan.
Motech Industries, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 13, 2016: Dr. Peng-Heng Chang Appointed as Chairman of Motech Industries
Jan 14, 2016: Horad will Provide 200MW Turnkey Solar Panel Production line to Motech
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Motech Industries, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Motech Industries, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Motech Industries, Inc. – Key Information
Motech Industries, Inc. – Overview
Motech Industries, Inc. – Key Employees
Motech Industries, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Motech Industries, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Motech Industries, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Motech Industries, Inc. – History
Motech Industries, Inc. – Company Statement
Motech Industries, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Motech Industries, Inc. – Business Description
Motech Industries, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Motech Industries, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Motech Industries, Inc. – Strengths
Motech Industries, Inc. – Weaknesses
Motech Industries, Inc. – Opportunities
Motech Industries, Inc. – Threats
Motech Industries, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Motech Industries, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Motech Industries, Inc., Key Information
Motech Industries, Inc., Key Ratios
Motech Industries, Inc., Share Data
Motech Industries, Inc., Major Products and Services
Motech Industries, Inc., History
Motech Industries, Inc., Key Employees
Motech Industries, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Motech Industries, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Motech Industries, Inc., Other Locations
Motech Industries, Inc., Subsidiaries
Motech Industries, Inc., Key Competitors
Motech Industries, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Motech Industries, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Motech Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios
Motech Industries, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Motech Industries, Inc., Performance Chart
Motech Industries, Inc., Ratio Charts
Motech Industries, Inc. (6244)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(Motech Industries, Inc. (6244) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。