◆英語タイトル：Memphasys Ltd (MEM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Memphasys Ltd (Memphasys), formerly Nusep Holdings Ltd is a life science company that develops and sells pre-cast electrophoresis gels, separations equipment and consumables, analytical software, and other biological products. The company offers gels which include tris glycine, and tris hepes. It offers buffers, stains and drying solutions. Memphasys offers proteomesep, which is a bench-top instrument capable of simultaneous charge and size separation of complex protein mixtures. The company also offers LA reagents and general reagents. It caters to therapeutic plasma, IVF clinical, and research consumables markets. The company operates in Australia, Singapore and the US. Memphasys is headquartered in Homebush West, New South Wales, Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Memphasys Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Memphasys Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Memphasys Ltd – Key Information
Memphasys Ltd – Overview
Memphasys Ltd – Key Employees
Memphasys Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Memphasys Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Memphasys Ltd – Major Products and Services
Memphasys Ltd – History
Memphasys Ltd – Company Statement
Memphasys Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Memphasys Ltd – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Memphasys Ltd – Business Description
Memphasys Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Memphasys Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Memphasys Ltd – Strengths
Memphasys Ltd – Weaknesses
Memphasys Ltd – Opportunities
Memphasys Ltd – Threats
Memphasys Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Memphasys Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Memphasys Ltd, Key Information
Memphasys Ltd, Key Ratios
Memphasys Ltd, Share Data
Memphasys Ltd, Major Products and Services
Memphasys Ltd, History
Memphasys Ltd, Key Employees
Memphasys Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Memphasys Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Memphasys Ltd, Other Locations
Memphasys Ltd, Subsidiaries
Memphasys Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
Memphasys Ltd, Key Competitors
Memphasys Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Memphasys Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Memphasys Ltd, Annual Ratios
Memphasys Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Memphasys Ltd, Performance Chart
Memphasys Ltd, Ratio Charts
Memphasys Ltd (MEM)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(Memphasys Ltd (MEM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。