◆英語タイトル：M1 Ltd (B2F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
M1 Ltd (B2F) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
M1 Ltd (M1) is a communications company that provides mobile and fixed services. The company’s service portfolio encompasses international call services, broadband services, retails sales of mobile devices and customer services. It also provides a range of voice, data, and value-added postpaid and prepaid mobile services on 4G, 3G/HSPA and 2G mobile networks in addition to IPTV and wireless broadband services. M1 caters its mobile, fixed line and broadband services to its residential and corporate customers and also offers managed and data center services to its corporate customers. It markets and sells its services and products under its own brand M1. The company also operates through shops, distributor outlets and online platforms. M1 is headquartered in Singapore.
M1 Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 18,2017: M1 Q2 net profit decreases
Mar 17,2017: M1 says Lee Kok Chew has been appointed as CFO
Apr 13,2016: Results for first quarter ended 31 March 2016
Jan 18,2016: M1 Limited: Results for the year ended 31 December 2015
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
M1 Ltd – Key Facts 5
M1 Ltd – Key Employees 6
M1 Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
M1 Ltd – Major Products and Services 9
M1 Ltd – History 12
M1 Ltd – Company Statement 16
M1 Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Joint Venture 19
Section 2 – Company Analysis 20
M1 Ltd – Business Description 20
M1 Ltd – Corporate Strategy 21
M1 Ltd – SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis – Overview 22
M1 Ltd – Strengths 22
M1 Ltd – Weaknesses 23
M1 Ltd – Opportunities 24
M1 Ltd – Threats 25
M1 Ltd – Key Competitors 26
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 34
Jul 18, 2017: M1 Q2 net profit decreases 34
Apr 13, 2016: Results for first quarter ended 31 March 2016 35
Jan 18, 2016: M1 Limited: Results for the year ended 31 December 2015 36
Section 5 – Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List of Tables
M1 Ltd, Key Facts 5
M1 Ltd, Key Employees 6
M1 Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
M1 Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
M1 Ltd, History 12
M1 Ltd, Other Locations 19
M1 Ltd, Subsidiaries 19
M1 Ltd, Joint Venture 19
M1 Ltd, Key Competitors 26
M1 Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 27
M1 Ltd, Annual Ratios 28
M1 Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
M1 Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
M1 Ltd, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
M1 Ltd (B2F)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(M1 Ltd (B2F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。