◆英語タイトル：Lyft Inc (LYFT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Lyft Inc (LYFT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lyft Inc (Lyft) is a provider of Transport as a Service. Its offerings include ride sharing, bikes and scooters rental, access to autonomous vehicles and provision of transportation options through platform and mobile-based applications. The company operates as a peer-to-peer marketplace between drivers and riders. Lyft also offers various tools and solutions to businesses for managing the transportation needs of their customers and employees. It operates multimodal transportation networks in the US and Canada. Lyft is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
Lyft Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 26,2019: ALYI – Alternet Systems, Inc. targets growing electric vehicle rideshare trend that includes Lyft and Uber
Feb 06,2019: Making Cities more livable with electric vehicles
Oct 18,2018: Georgia Power promotes electric transportation to meet customers’ changing needs
Sep 11,2018: Lyft commits to full carbon neutrality and 100% renewable energy
Sep 07,2018: Formativ Health Partners with Lyft to Help Get Patients to Medical Appointments with Seamless Booking System
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Lyft Inc – Key Facts
Lyft Inc – Key Employees
Lyft Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Lyft Inc – Major Products and Services
Lyft Inc – History
Lyft Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Lyft Inc – Business Description
Lyft Inc – Corporate Strategy
Lyft Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Lyft Inc – Strengths
Lyft Inc – Weaknesses
Lyft Inc – Opportunities
Lyft Inc – Threats
Lyft Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 26, 2019: ALYI – Alternet Systems, Inc. targets growing electric vehicle rideshare trend that includes Lyft and Uber
Feb 06, 2019: Making Cities more livable with electric vehicles
Oct 18, 2018: Georgia Power promotes electric transportation to meet customers’ changing needs
Sep 11, 2018: Lyft commits to full carbon neutrality and 100% renewable energy
Sep 07, 2018: Formativ Health Partners with Lyft to Help Get Patients to Medical Appointments with Seamless Booking System
Jul 23, 2018: Hitch Health and Lyft Demonstrate Significant Reduction in Missed Medical Appointments
Jun 28, 2018: Banner Health working with Lyft to offer ridesharing as a transportation solution for patients
Jun 19, 2018: Greenphire Partners with Lyft to Support Clinical Trial Patient Retention and Access
Mar 20, 2018: Global Alzheimer’s Platform (GAP) Foundation Launches Partnership with Lyft to Transport Clinical Trial Participants to and from Clinical Research Facilities across North America
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Lyft Inc, Key Facts
Lyft Inc, Key Employees
Lyft Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Lyft Inc, Major Products and Services
Lyft Inc, History
Lyft Inc, Subsidiaries
Lyft Inc, Key Competitors
Lyft Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Lyft Inc, Annual Ratios
Lyft Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Lyft Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Lyft Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2018)
Lyft Inc, Ratio Charts
Lyft Inc (LYFT)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Lyft Inc (LYFT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。