◆英語タイトル：LT Group, Inc. (LTG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
LT Group, Inc. (LTG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
LT Group, Inc. (LT Group), formerly Tanduay Holdings, Inc., a subsidiary of Tangent Holdings Corporation is a holding company. It operates through associate companies including Asia Brewery, Inc. (Asia Brewery), EtonProperties Philippines, Inc. (Eton Properties), Philippine National Bank, Tanduay Distillers, Inc. (Tanduay Distillers), PMFTC Inc (PMFTC), and Victorias Milling Company, Inc. The company is involved in manufacturing, bottling, importing, and exporting of distilled spirits such as rum, wine and gin. LT Group also undertakes property development comprising ownership, leasing, development, and management of residential properties, including housing projects, industrial, commercial, urban and other kinds of real property. LT Group is headquartered in Taguig City, the Philippines.
LT Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 12,2017: LTG’s 1Q net income at Php2.25 B, flat compared to 1Q16
Mar 19,2017: LTG income rose 42% to P9.39B in 2016 on continued recovery of tobacco sales
Mar 17,2017: LTG’s full-year 2016 net income at Php9.39-B, up 42% from 2015
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
LT Group, Inc. – Key Facts 5
LT Group, Inc. – Key Employees 6
LT Group, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
LT Group, Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
LT Group, Inc. – History 9
LT Group, Inc. – Company Statement 10
LT Group, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
LT Group, Inc. – Business Description 14
LT Group, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 15
LT Group, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
LT Group, Inc. – Strengths 16
LT Group, Inc. – Weaknesses 17
LT Group, Inc. – Opportunities 18
LT Group, Inc. – Threats 19
LT Group, Inc. – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
LT Group, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 29
May 12, 2017: LTG’s 1Q net income at Php2.25 B, flat compared to 1Q16 29
Mar 17, 2017: LTG’s full-year 2016 net income at Php9.39-B, up 42% from 2015 30
Section 5 – Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Tables
LT Group, Inc., Key Facts 5
LT Group, Inc., Key Employees 6
LT Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
LT Group, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
LT Group, Inc., History 9
LT Group, Inc., Subsidiaries 11
LT Group, Inc., Affiliate 12
LT Group, Inc., Key Competitors 20
LT Group, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
LT Group, Inc., Annual Ratios 22
LT Group, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
LT Group, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
LT Group, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
LT Group, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List of Figures
LT Group, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 25
LT Group, Inc., Ratio Charts 27
LT Group, Inc. (LTG)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(LT Group, Inc. (LTG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。