◆英語タイトル：Logitech International S.A. (LOGN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Logitech International S.A. (LOGN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Logitech International S.A. (Logitech) is a provider of hardware and software products. The company designs, develops, manufactures and markets products for various computing communication and entertainment platforms, which enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, audio and video communication, gaming and social networking. Its offerings include keyboards and desktops, pointing devices, tablet accessories, audio-PC, audio-wearable and wireless, video, PC gaming, and home-entertainment control. It also offers peripherals for PCs and other digital platforms. The company provides high-definition (HD) video communication endpoints, HD video conferencing systems infrastructure software and hardware to support large-scale video deployments, apart from offering related services. The company has business operations across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Logitech is headquartered in Morges, Switzerland.
Logitech International S.A. Key Recent Developments
Oct 24,2017: Logitech delivers strong Q2 sales and profit growth
Apr 25,2017: Logitech Q4 net income down
Feb 28,2017: Lifesize names Bobby Beckmann as chief technology officer
Oct 25,2016: Logitech delivers record Q2 retail revenue, up 14%
Oct 25,2016: Logitech International Q3 net income up
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Logitech International S.A. – Key Facts 5
Logitech International S.A. – Key Employees 6
Logitech International S.A. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Logitech International S.A. – Major Products and Services 8
Logitech International S.A. – History 10
Logitech International S.A. – Company Statement 12
Logitech International S.A. – Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 – Company Analysis 20
Logitech International S.A. – Business Description 20
Logitech International S.A. – Corporate Strategy 21
Logitech International S.A. – SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis – Overview 22
Logitech International S.A. – Strengths 22
Logitech International S.A. – Weaknesses 23
Logitech International S.A. – Opportunities 24
Logitech International S.A. – Threats 25
Logitech International S.A. – Key Competitors 26
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 34
Oct 24, 2017: Logitech delivers strong Q2 sales and profit growth 34
Apr 25, 2017: Logitech Q4 net income down 35
Oct 25, 2016: Logitech International Q3 net income up 36
Section 5 – Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List of Tables
Logitech International S.A., Key Facts 5
Logitech International S.A., Key Employees 6
Logitech International S.A., Key Employee Biographies 7
Logitech International S.A., Major Products and Services 8
Logitech International S.A., History 10
Logitech International S.A., Other Locations 18
Logitech International S.A., Subsidiaries 18
Logitech International S.A., Key Competitors 26
Logitech International S.A., Ratios based on current share price 27
Logitech International S.A., Annual Ratios 28
Logitech International S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Logitech International S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Logitech International S.A., Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
Logitech International S.A. (LOGN)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Logitech International S.A. (LOGN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。