◆英語タイトル：Kurabo Industries Ltd (3106) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Kurabo Industries Ltd (3106) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kurabo Industries Ltd. (Kurabo) is a diversified company with business interest in various sectors including textile, real estate, electronics, chemical products, machine tools, biomedical and waste management. The company’s product portfolio includes threads, fabrics, non-woven fabrics, factory automation equipment, water treatment systems, chemical dispensing systems, functional film, engineering plastics, machine tools, CAD systems, information system equipment, inspection and measuring systems, human resources development systems and biomedical products. Kurabo also provides equipment for environmental production, and industrial and household waste recycling. It also offers services such as leasing of real estate, and is involved in the management of hotels. Kurabo is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Kurabo Industries Ltd – Key Facts 5
Kurabo Industries Ltd – Key Employees 6
Kurabo Industries Ltd – Major Products and Services 7
Kurabo Industries Ltd – History 8
Kurabo Industries Ltd – Company Statement 9
Kurabo Industries Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Kurabo Industries Ltd – Business Description 13
Kurabo Industries Ltd – Corporate Strategy 14
Kurabo Industries Ltd – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
Kurabo Industries Ltd – Strengths 15
Kurabo Industries Ltd – Weaknesses 16
Kurabo Industries Ltd – Opportunities 17
Kurabo Industries Ltd – Threats 18
Kurabo Industries Ltd – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Kurabo Industries Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 4 – Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Kurabo Industries Ltd, Key Facts 5
Kurabo Industries Ltd, Key Employees 6
Kurabo Industries Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Kurabo Industries Ltd, History 8
Kurabo Industries Ltd, Other Locations 10
Kurabo Industries Ltd, Subsidiaries 11
Kurabo Industries Ltd, Key Competitors 19
Kurabo Industries Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 20
Kurabo Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios 21
Kurabo Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Kurabo Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Kurabo Industries Ltd, Interim Ratios 25
Kurabo Industries Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 27
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List of Figures
Kurabo Industries Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 24
Kurabo Industries Ltd, Ratio Charts 26
Kurabo Industries Ltd (3106)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Kurabo Industries Ltd (3106) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。