◆英語タイトル：Kolon Industries Inc (120110) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Kolon Industries Inc (120110) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kolon Industries Inc (Kolon) manufactures industrial materials, chemicals, films/electronic materials and fashion clothing. It offers industrial materials such as tire cords, airbags, technical yarns, aramids, spunbonds, membranes and artificial leather. Kolon produces films/electronic materials such as polyester films, nylon films, prism films, micro lens films, light diffuser films, light guide plates, dry film resists, overcoats and light guide plates. The company’s chemical products include hydrocarbon resins, phenolic resins, polyurethane resins and thermoplastic polyurethane resin products. It also manufactures apparels, including men’s and women’s clothing, bags and sporting wears. The company serves various industries such as industrial and residential materials, adhesives, printing inks, phenolic resins and household goods. It has manufacturing plants in Gumi, Ulsan, Gimcheon, Gyeongsan, Yeosu, Daesan and Incheon. Kolon is headquartered in Kyeonggi, South Korea.
Kolon Industries Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 12,2017: Kolon Industries appoints Ahn Tae Hwan as acting co-CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Kolon Industries Inc – Key Facts 5
Kolon Industries Inc – Key Employees 6
Kolon Industries Inc – Major Products and Services 7
Kolon Industries Inc – History 9
Kolon Industries Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Kolon Industries Inc – Business Description 14
Business Segment: Chemical 14
Business Segment: Fashion 14
Business Segment: Film 14
Business Segment: Industrial Materials 14
Kolon Industries Inc – Corporate Strategy 16
Kolon Industries Inc – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Kolon Industries Inc – Strengths 17
Kolon Industries Inc – Weaknesses 18
Kolon Industries Inc – Opportunities 19
Kolon Industries Inc – Threats 20
Kolon Industries Inc – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Kolon Industries Inc, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 – Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Tables
Kolon Industries Inc, Key Facts 5
Kolon Industries Inc, Key Employees 6
Kolon Industries Inc, Major Products and Services 7
Kolon Industries Inc, History 9
Kolon Industries Inc, Other Locations 11
Kolon Industries Inc, Subsidiaries 11
Kolon Industries Inc, Key Competitors 21
Kolon Industries Inc, Ratios based on current share price 22
Kolon Industries Inc, Annual Ratios 23
Kolon Industries Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Kolon Industries Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Kolon Industries Inc, Interim Ratios 27
Kolon Industries Inc, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List of Figures
Kolon Industries Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 26
Kolon Industries Inc, Ratio Charts 28
Kolon Industries Inc (120110)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Kolon Industries Inc (120110) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。