◆英語タイトル：Kennametal Inc (KMT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
◆産業分野：Industrial Goods and Machinery
Kennametal Inc (KMT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kennametal Inc (Kennametal) manufactures and sells engineered components, advanced materials and cutting tools. Its portfolio includes metal working and cutting tools, mining, construction, engineered components and power material equipment. The company’s products are used by manufacturers, metalworking suppliers, machinery operators, manufacturers of transportation vehicles and systems; light machinery and heavy machinery industries; and airframe and aerospace components and systems. Kennametal’s customer base includes aerospace, earthworks, energy, transportation, general engineering and machine tool industries. It provides its portfolio products and services through customer service centers, sales offices, agents and distributors. The company has operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East, America and Africa. Kennametal is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US.
Kennametal Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 04,2019: Kennametal reports results for fiscal 2020 Q1 ended September 30, 2019
Oct 21,2019: Kennametal announces preliminary results for Q1 of fiscal 2020
Aug 05,2019: Kennametal reports Q4 and fiscal 2019 results
May 06,2019: Kennametal posts results for fiscal 2019 Q3 ended March 31, 2019
Aug 14,2018: Kennametal names Damon Audia chief financial officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Kennametal Inc – Key Facts
Kennametal Inc – Key Employees
Kennametal Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Kennametal Inc – Major Products and Services
Kennametal Inc – History
Kennametal Inc – Company Statement
Kennametal Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Kennametal Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Industrial
Business Segment: Infrastructure
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: Widia
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: India
Geographical Segment: Italy
Geographical Segment: The UK
Geographical Segment: The US
Kennametal Inc – Corporate Strategy
Kennametal Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Kennametal Inc – Strengths
Kennametal Inc – Weaknesses
Kennametal Inc – Opportunities
Kennametal Inc – Threats
Kennametal Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 04, 2019: Kennametal reports results for fiscal 2020 Q1 ended September 30, 2019
Oct 21, 2019: Kennametal announces preliminary results for Q1 of fiscal 2020
Aug 05, 2019: Kennametal reports Q4 and fiscal 2019 results
May 06, 2019: Kennametal posts results for fiscal 2019 Q3 ended March 31, 2019
Aug 14, 2018: Kennametal names Damon Audia chief financial officer
Aug 06, 2018: Kennametal announces strong fourth quarter and fiscal 2018 results
Aug 02, 2018: Kennametal honours GTP with supplier of the year award
Jul 06, 2018: Pitt-led engineering team receives $1 million DOE award to improve 3D printing technology for nuclear industry
May 24, 2018: Kennametal names Lorraine Martin to board of directors
Feb 01, 2018: Kennametal releases fiscal 2018 Q2 results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Kennametal Inc, Key Facts
Kennametal Inc, Key Employees
Kennametal Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Kennametal Inc, Major Products and Services
Kennametal Inc, History
Kennametal Inc, Subsidiaries
Kennametal Inc, Key Competitors
Kennametal Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Kennametal Inc, Annual Ratios
Kennametal Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Kennametal Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Kennametal Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Kennametal Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Kennametal Inc, Ratio Charts
Kennametal Inc (KMT)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Kennametal Inc (KMT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。