◆英語タイトル：Intracom Holdings S.A. (INTRK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Intracom Holdings S.A. (INTRK) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Intracom Holdings S.A. (Intracom) is a technology group that operates through INTRASOFT International S.A., Intracom Defense Electronics and Intrakat S.A. Through these subsidiaries, the company offers IT solutions and services for government and banking sector, and design and engineering development, software engineering and test systems engineering services for defense sector. Intracom undertakes public and private construction, and infrastructure projects in various areas including civil works, athletic facilities, technology, telecommunications, industrial, energy and environmental installations. The company also undertakes renewable energy and environmental projects in the tourism and real-estate sector and develops and operates city hotels and residential infrastructure in prominent touristic destinations in Greece. It has operations in Greece, the US, Bulgaria, and Romania. Intracom is headquartered in Paiania, Attica, Greece.
Intracom Holdings S.A. Key Recent Developments
Apr 25,2017: Intracom Holdings Group reports EBT profits along with sales and EBITDA growth
Sep 21,2016: Intracom Holdings Group maintains sales level and reports marginally negative EBT for H1 2016
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Intracom Holdings S.A. – Key Facts 5
Intracom Holdings S.A. – Key Employees 6
Intracom Holdings S.A. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Intracom Holdings S.A. – Major Products and Services 8
Intracom Holdings S.A. – History 9
Intracom Holdings S.A. – Company Statement 13
Intracom Holdings S.A. – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Intracom Holdings S.A. – Business Description 15
Intracom Holdings S.A. – Corporate Strategy 16
Intracom Holdings S.A. – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Intracom Holdings S.A. – Strengths 17
Intracom Holdings S.A. – Weaknesses 18
Intracom Holdings S.A. – Opportunities 19
Intracom Holdings S.A. – Threats 20
Intracom Holdings S.A. – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 29
Apr 25, 2017: Intracom Holdings Group reports EBT profits along with sales and EBITDA growth 29
Sep 21, 2016: Intracom Holdings Group maintains sales level and reports marginally negative EBT for H1 2016 30
Section 5 – Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Tables
Intracom Holdings S.A., Key Facts 5
Intracom Holdings S.A., Key Employees 6
Intracom Holdings S.A., Key Employee Biographies 7
Intracom Holdings S.A., Major Products and Services 8
Intracom Holdings S.A., History 9
Intracom Holdings S.A., Subsidiaries 14
Intracom Holdings S.A., Key Competitors 21
Intracom Holdings S.A., Ratios based on current share price 22
Intracom Holdings S.A., Annual Ratios 23
Intracom Holdings S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Intracom Holdings S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Intracom Holdings S.A., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Intracom Holdings S.A. (INTRK)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Intracom Holdings S.A. (INTRK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。