◆英語タイトル：Intersect ENT Inc (XENT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Intersect ENT Inc (Intersect), formerly Sinexus Inc is a medical device company that offers chronic sinusitis solutions. The company offers steroid releasing implants and mini steroid implants. It provides surgical solutions for patients, disease recurrence with recurrent symptoms. Intersect develops sinus drug delivery technology. Intersect’s products are used in chronic sinusitis treatment such as facial pain or pressure, nasal congestion and obstruction, loss of smell and taste, headache, discolored nasal discharge, loss of sleep and fatigue and depression. The company also develops propel dissolvable sinus drug delivery stent to help open the sinuses. It markets its products in the US and abroad. Intersect is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, the US.
Intersect ENT Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 25,2019: Intersect ENT announces fourth quarter and full year 2018 results
Jan 07,2019: Intersect ENT Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Revenue
Nov 05,2018: Intersect ENT reports third quarter 2018 results
Oct 29,2018: Intersect ENT announces executive team appointments
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Intersect ENT Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Intersect ENT Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Intersect ENT Inc – Key Information
Intersect ENT Inc – Overview
Intersect ENT Inc – Key Employees
Intersect ENT Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Intersect ENT Inc – Key Operational Heads
Intersect ENT Inc – Major Products and Services
Intersect ENT Inc – History
Intersect ENT Inc – Company Statement
Intersect ENT Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Intersect ENT Inc – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Intersect ENT Inc – Business Description
Intersect ENT Inc – Corporate Strategy
Intersect ENT Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Intersect ENT Inc – Strengths
Intersect ENT Inc – Weaknesses
Intersect ENT Inc – Opportunities
Intersect ENT Inc – Threats
Intersect ENT Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Intersect ENT Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Intersect ENT Inc, Key Information
Intersect ENT Inc, Key Ratios
Intersect ENT Inc, Share Data
Intersect ENT Inc, Major Products and Services
Intersect ENT Inc, History
Intersect ENT Inc, Key Employees
Intersect ENT Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Intersect ENT Inc, Key Operational Heads
Intersect ENT Inc, Other Locations
Intersect ENT Inc, Subsidiaries
Intersect ENT Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Intersect ENT Inc, Key Competitors
Intersect ENT Inc, SWOT Analysis
Intersect ENT Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Intersect ENT Inc, Annual Ratios
Intersect ENT Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Intersect ENT Inc, Performance Chart
Intersect ENT Inc, Ratio Charts
Intersect ENT Inc (XENT)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Intersect ENT Inc (XENT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。