◆英語タイトル：IHI Corp (7013) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
IHI Corp (7013) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
IHI Corp (IHI) is a heavy machinery manufacturer. It provides technology oriented products and services to customers in the public, private and industrial sectors across the world. The group designs and manufactures a diverse range of products that includes ships and offshore facilities, structures, power and process plants, industrial machinery, aero engines and car components. IHI also provides total solutions covering engineering, procurement, construction and start-up for a wide variety of plant construction, such as oil refineries and petrochemical processing, liquefied petroleum gas, and pharmaceutical. The company operates in Asia, Australia, North America, Central and South America, Europe and Japan. IHI is headquartered in Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
IHI Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 15,2018: Convergent and IHI energy storage commission the biggest behind-the-meter energy storage system in North America
Jul 19,2018: NRSTOR C&I and IHI, Inc signs MOU for eight projects to address Ontario global adjustment charge
Apr 06,2018: Hitachi Zosen Delivers Hydrogen Generation System HYDROSPRING
Aug 31,2017: IHI: Delivery Of FPSO Hull For BW Offshore
Aug 23,2017: Japanese consortium secures EPC contract from CPGCBL
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
IHI Corp – Key Facts 6
IHI Corp – Key Employees 7
IHI Corp – Key Employee Biographies 9
IHI Corp – Major Products and Services 10
IHI Corp – History 16
IHI Corp – Company Statement 21
IHI Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries 22
Head Office 22
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 22
Joint Venture 26
Section 2 – Company Analysis 27
Company Overview 27
IHI Corp – Business Description 28
Business Segment: Aero Engine, Space and Defense 28
Business Segment: Industrial Systems and General-Purpose Machinery 28
Business Segment: Others 28
Business Segment: Resources, Energy and Environment 29
Business Segment: Social Infrastructure and Offshore Facilities 29
R&D Overview 29
IHI Corp – Corporate Strategy 30
IHI Corp – SWOT Analysis 31
SWOT Analysis – Overview 31
IHI Corp – Strengths 31
IHI Corp – Weaknesses 32
IHI Corp – Opportunities 33
IHI Corp – Threats 34
IHI Corp – Key Competitors 35
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 36
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 36
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 37
Performance Chart 40
Financial Performance 40
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 41
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 42
IHI Corp, Recent Deals Summary 43
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 44
Aug 15, 2018: Convergent and IHI energy storage commission the biggest behind-the-meter energy storage system in North America 44
Apr 06, 2018: Hitachi Zosen Delivers Hydrogen Generation System HYDROSPRING 45
Aug 31, 2017: IHI: Delivery Of FPSO Hull For BW Offshore 46
Jul 05, 2017: Kyoto University: Successful power generation of 1 kilowatt by fuel cell using ammonia as direct fuel 47
Jul 05, 2017: Kyoto University: Successful power generation of 1 kilowatt by fuel cell using ammonia as direct fuel 48
Jun 29, 2017: 1366 Technologies and IHI Corporation Mark Completion of First Commercial Solar Installation to Feature Direct Wafer Products 49
Apr 11, 2017: ARVOS K.K. awarded contract for the supply of Air Preheater for domestic IPP plant 50
Mar 30, 2017: TMC Completes Catcher Compressor Delivery 51
Mar 16, 2017: Contract Signing with Mozambique’s Public Power Company for Construction of Gas-fired Combined Cycle Power Plant 52
Feb 01, 2017: IHI nine-month loss decreases 53
Section 5 – Appendix 54
Ratio Definitions 54
About GlobalData 58
Contact Us 58
List of Tables
IHI Corp, Key Facts 6
IHI Corp, Key Employees 7
IHI Corp, Key Employee Biographies 9
IHI Corp, Major Products and Services 10
IHI Corp, History 16
IHI Corp, Other Locations 22
IHI Corp, Subsidiaries 22
IHI Corp, Joint Venture 26
IHI Corp, Key Competitors 35
IHI Corp, Ratios based on current share price 36
IHI Corp, Annual Ratios 37
IHI Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 38
IHI Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 39
IHI Corp, Interim Ratios 41
IHI Corp, Recent Deals Summary 43
Currency Codes 54
Capital Market Ratios 54
Equity Ratios 55
Profitability Ratios 55
Cost Ratios 56
Liquidity Ratios 56
Leverage Ratios 57
Efficiency Ratios 57
List of Figures
IHI Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 40
IHI Corp, Ratio Charts 42
IHI Corp (7013)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(IHI Corp (7013) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。