◆英語タイトル：ICF International Inc (ICFI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
ICF International Inc (ICFI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ICF International Inc (ICF) is a provider of services and technology-based solutions. The company offers management, technology, and policy consulting and implementation services. Its service portfolio includes research and analytic, assessment and advisory, design and management, solution identification and implementation, and engagement. It helps clients conceive, develop, implement, and improve solutions that address complex business, social, technological, natural resource, and public safety issues. The company caters services to government, and commercial clients in energy, environment, and infrastructure; health, education and social programs; safety and security; and consumer and financial markets. It has subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, the UK, Belgium, India, Poland Kenya, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Australia, China, and Hong Kong. ICF is headquartered at Fairfax, Virginia, the US.
ICF International Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 14,2018: New York sets 3 GW storage target, doubles efficiency goals for utilities
Aug 03,2018: ICF announces Q2 2018 results
Jul 30,2018: Large Solar-Plus-Storage Projects Planned Near Las Vegas
Apr 17,2018: Large midwestern utility engages ICF for demand response program support
Apr 03,2018: IESO hires ICF to support industrial energy efficiency projects
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
ICF International Inc – Key Facts 6
ICF International Inc – Key Employees 7
ICF International Inc – Key Employee Biographies 9
ICF International Inc – Major Products and Services 10
ICF International Inc – History 11
ICF International Inc – Company Statement 20
ICF International Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 22
Head Office 22
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 22
Section 2 – Company Analysis 25
Company Overview 25
ICF International Inc – Business Description 26
Business Segment: Consumer and Financial 26
Business Segment: Energy, Environment, and Infrastructure 26
Business Segment: Health, Education, and Social Programs 26
Business Segment: Safety and Security 26
Geographical Segment: International 27
Geographical Segment: The US 27
ICF International Inc – Corporate Strategy 28
ICF International Inc – SWOT Analysis 29
SWOT Analysis – Overview 29
ICF International Inc – Strengths 29
ICF International Inc – Weaknesses 30
ICF International Inc – Opportunities 31
ICF International Inc – Threats 32
ICF International Inc – Key Competitors 33
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 34
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 34
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 35
Performance Chart 38
Financial Performance 38
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 39
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 40
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 41
Apr 17, 2018: Large midwestern utility engages ICF for demand response program support 41
Apr 03, 2018: IESO hires ICF to support industrial energy efficiency projects 42
Jan 08, 2018: NCI Awards ICF Two Major BPAs to Support Cancer Content, Communications and Web Development Activities 43
Section 5 – Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List of Tables
ICF International Inc, Key Facts 6
ICF International Inc, Key Employees 7
ICF International Inc, Key Employee Biographies 9
ICF International Inc, Major Products and Services 10
ICF International Inc, History 11
ICF International Inc, Other Locations 22
ICF International Inc, Subsidiaries 23
ICF International Inc, Key Competitors 33
ICF International Inc, Ratios based on current share price 34
ICF International Inc, Annual Ratios 35
ICF International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 36
ICF International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 37
ICF International Inc, Interim Ratios 39
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
List of Figures
ICF International Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 38
ICF International Inc, Ratio Charts 40
ICF International Inc (ICFI)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(ICF International Inc (ICFI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。