◆英語タイトル：Hyundai Motor Co (005380) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Hyundai Motor Co (005380) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hyundai Motor Co (Hyundai) is a global manufacturer of automobiles, which designs, develops and manufactures passenger and heavy duty automobiles and relevant parts. The company manufactures passenger cars under various brand names such as Centennial, Genesis, Veloster, Azera, Sonata, i40, Elantra, Accent, i30cw, i20, and ix20, among others. Its product also includes trucks, Bus, Special Vehicle and Bare Chassis. The company also offers vehicle financing, credit card processing, R&D, manufacture of trains and other products, and other financing activities. Hyundai operates through its manufacturing plants in Korea, the US, China, India, Turkey, Czech Republic, Russia and Brazil. It has operational presence with offices located in Korea, North America, Europe, Asia and Other regions. Hyundai is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Hyundai Motor Co Key Recent Developments
Nov 01,2018: New solar charging tech being developed by Hyundai for vehicles
Oct 31,2018: Hyundai Motor Group reveals solar charging system technology to power future eco-friendly vehicles
Oct 29,2018: Hyundai Explores Exoskeleton Use to Reduce Workplace Injuries
Oct 18,2018: Hyundai Engineering-led consortium completes petchem plant in Turkmenistan
Oct 18,2018: Hyundai Engineering completed 3.4 trillion-sized petrochemical plant in Turkmenistan
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Hyundai Motor Co – Key Facts 6
Hyundai Motor Co – Key Employees 7
Hyundai Motor Co – Key Employee Biographies 8
Hyundai Motor Co – Major Products and Services 9
Hyundai Motor Co – History 11
Hyundai Motor Co – Company Statement 19
Hyundai Motor Co – Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Section 2 – Company Analysis 22
Company Overview 22
Hyundai Motor Co – Business Description 23
Business Segment: Finance 23
Business Segment: Others 23
Business Segment: Vehicle 23
Key Stats 23
Geographical Segment: Asia 24
Geographical Segment: Europe 24
Geographical Segment: Korea 24
Geographical Segment: North America 24
Geographical Segment: Others 24
R&D Overview 24
Hyundai Motor Co – Corporate Strategy 25
Hyundai Motor Co – SWOT Analysis 26
SWOT Analysis – Overview 26
Hyundai Motor Co – Strengths 26
Hyundai Motor Co – Weaknesses 27
Hyundai Motor Co – Opportunities 28
Hyundai Motor Co – Threats 29
Hyundai Motor Co – Key Competitors 30
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 32
Performance Chart 35
Financial Performance 35
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 36
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 37
Hyundai Motor Co, Recent Deals Summary 38
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 39
Oct 31, 2018: Hyundai Motor Group reveals solar charging system technology to power future eco-friendly vehicles 39
Sep 19, 2018: Hyundai Motor and H2 Energy will bring the world’s first fleet of fuel cell electric truck into commercial operation 40
Aug 06, 2018: HyperSolar gains additional protection for its renewable hydrogen production nanotechnology in Australia 42
Jul 31, 2018: Hyundai Veloster Turbo awarded editors’ choice honors by ‘Car and Driver’ 43
Jul 19, 2018: Hyundai Lowers Price, Increases Value on New 2018 Sonata Plug-In Hybrid 44
Jun 26, 2018: Wartsila and Hyundai Motor Group announce energy storage partnership maximizing second-life electric vehicle batteries 48
Jun 20, 2018: Hyundai Motor Group and Audi Partner in Fuel Cell Technology 49
Jun 20, 2018: Hyundai Motor Group and Audi Partner in Fuel Cell Technology 50
Feb 27, 2018: Hyundai Showcases Next-Generation Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle – Hyundai NEXO and Global Electric Vehicle – IONIQ at the 2nd India-Korea Business Summit 2018 51
Feb 03, 2018: Hyundai Showcases World’s First Self-driven Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle 52
Section 5 – Appendix 54
Ratio Definitions 54
About GlobalData 58
Contact Us 58
List of Tables
Hyundai Motor Co, Key Facts 6
Hyundai Motor Co, Key Employees 7
Hyundai Motor Co, Key Employee Biographies 8
Hyundai Motor Co, Major Products and Services 9
Hyundai Motor Co, History 11
Hyundai Motor Co, Subsidiaries 20
Hyundai Motor Co, Affiliate 21
Hyundai Motor Co, Key Competitors 30
Hyundai Motor Co, Ratios based on current share price 31
Hyundai Motor Co, Annual Ratios 32
Hyundai Motor Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 33
Hyundai Motor Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 34
Hyundai Motor Co, Interim Ratios 36
Hyundai Motor Co, Recent Deals Summary 38
Currency Codes 54
Capital Market Ratios 54
Equity Ratios 55
Profitability Ratios 55
Cost Ratios 56
Liquidity Ratios 56
Leverage Ratios 57
Efficiency Ratios 57
List of Figures
Hyundai Motor Co, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 35
Hyundai Motor Co, Ratio Charts 37
Hyundai Motor Co (005380)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Hyundai Motor Co (005380) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。