◆英語タイトル：Honeywell International Inc (HON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Honeywell International Inc (HON) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Honeywell International Inc. (Honeywell) is a diversified manufacturing and technology company. The company offers avionics, aircraft engines, systems and service solutions; environmental and combustion controls, sensing controls, security and life safety products and services, scanning and mobility devices and building solutions and services for homes, commercial buildings and industrial facilities; process technologies and automation; catalysts and adsorbents; fluorine products, resins and chemicals; films and additives; and engine boosting systems for commercial vehicles and passenger cars. Honeywell offers its products to aircraft manufacturers, military, business and general aviation, space and airport operations, engine manufacturers, metal processing units and transportation companies and others. The company operates in the US, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Honeywell is headquartered at Morris Plains, New Jersey, the US.
Honeywell International Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: Hubei Sanning To Use Honeywell Hydrogen Technology To Produce Plastics from Coal
Jul 31,2018: Jizzakh Petroleum To Build New Refinery In Uzbekistan With Technology From Honeywell UOP
Jul 25,2018: Honeywell Technology to help Indian Oil meet new clean fuels specifications
Jul 24,2018: Petron to expand its Limay Refinery with technologies from Honeywell
Jul 23,2018: Jiangsu Jiarui Chemical to produce on-purpose propylene using Honeywell’s Oleflex Technology
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Honeywell International Inc – Key Facts 6
Honeywell International Inc – Key Employees 7
Honeywell International Inc – Key Employee Biographies 9
Honeywell International Inc – Major Products and Services 10
Honeywell International Inc – History 12
Honeywell International Inc – Company Statement 30
Honeywell International Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 32
Head Office 32
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 32
Business Unit 36
Section 2 – Company Analysis 37
Company Overview 37
Honeywell International Inc – Business Description 38
Business Segment: Aerospace 38
Business Segment: Home and Building Technologies 38
Business Segment: Performance Materials and Technologies 39
Business Segment: Safety and Productivity Solutions 39
Geographical Segment: Europe 39
Target Markets 39
Geographical Segment: Other International 39
Target Markets 39
Geographical Segment: The US 40
Honeywell International Inc – Corporate Strategy 41
Honeywell International Inc – SWOT Analysis 42
SWOT Analysis – Overview 42
Honeywell International Inc – Strengths 42
Honeywell International Inc – Weaknesses 43
Honeywell International Inc – Opportunities 44
Honeywell International Inc – Threats 45
Honeywell International Inc – Key Competitors 46
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 47
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 47
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 48
Performance Chart 51
Financial Performance 51
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 52
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 53
Honeywell International Inc, Recent Deals Summary 54
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 55
Aug 01, 2018: Hubei Sanning To Use Honeywell Hydrogen Technology To Produce Plastics from Coal 55
Jul 31, 2018: Jizzakh Petroleum To Build New Refinery In Uzbekistan With Technology From Honeywell UOP 56
Jul 25, 2018: Honeywell Technology to help Indian Oil meet new clean fuels specifications 57
Jul 24, 2018: Petron to expand its Limay Refinery with technologies from Honeywell 58
Jul 23, 2018: Jiangsu Jiarui Chemical to produce on-purpose propylene using Honeywell’s Oleflex Technology 59
Jul 16, 2018: Honeywell Announces Board Chairman for Transportation Systems Spin 60
Jul 11, 2018: Deepak Phenolics Uses Honeywell Connected Plant Technology To Train Operators 61
Jul 10, 2018: Honeywell wins cryogenic gas processing plant contract 62
Jul 02, 2018: Sasol To Use Honeywell Connected Plant To Improve Reliability Of Refining Operations 63
Jun 28, 2018: SIDPEC Chooses Honeywell Propylene Technology For New Complex In Egypt 64
Section 5 – Appendix 65
Ratio Definitions 65
About GlobalData 69
Contact Us 69
List of Tables
Honeywell International Inc, Key Facts 6
Honeywell International Inc, Key Employees 7
Honeywell International Inc, Key Employee Biographies 9
Honeywell International Inc, Major Products and Services 10
Honeywell International Inc, History 12
Honeywell International Inc, Subsidiaries 32
Honeywell International Inc, Business Unit 36
Honeywell International Inc, Key Competitors 46
Honeywell International Inc, Ratios based on current share price 47
Honeywell International Inc, Annual Ratios 48
Honeywell International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 49
Honeywell International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 50
Honeywell International Inc, Interim Ratios 52
Honeywell International Inc, Recent Deals Summary 54
Currency Codes 65
Capital Market Ratios 65
Equity Ratios 66
Profitability Ratios 66
Cost Ratios 67
Liquidity Ratios 67
Leverage Ratios 68
Efficiency Ratios 68
List of Figures
Honeywell International Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 51
Honeywell International Inc, Ratio Charts 53
Honeywell International Inc (HON)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Honeywell International Inc (HON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。