◆英語タイトル：Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) is a technology solutions provider that offers converged systems, and cloud based services. Its product portfolio comprises servers, storage devices, networking, converged systems, software, customized financial solutions and cloud service based products. The company also provides information technology (IT) consulting, IT support, education and training services. HPE serves to financial services, health and life sciences, public sector, media and entertainment, small and medium-sized businesses, service and telecommunications industries. It markets through resellers, distribution partners, original equipment manufacturers, independent software vendors, system integrators and direct sales teams. The company has business operations across the Americas, Europe, the Middle-East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. HPE is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, the US.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co Key Recent Developments
Nov 27,2018: HPE partners with biotech firm to advance precision medicine
Nov 27,2018: Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances precision medicine through memory-driven computing with biotechnology startup Jungla
Sep 07,2018: Flint Hills Resources to add four crude oil storage tanks to its Ingleside…[TPS : Oil and Gas]
Sep 07,2018: Concordia Maritime signs contract to charter out the P-MAX tanker Stena Provence[TPS : Oil and Gas - PortNews IAA]
Sep 06,2018: CHEC Pens Construction Deal for Tema LNG Terminal[TPS : Oil and Gas]
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co – Key Facts
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co – Key Employees
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co – Key Employee Biographies
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co – Major Products and Services
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co – History
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co – Company Statement
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co – Business Description
Business Segment: Corporate Investments
Business Segment: FS
Business Segment: Hybrid IT
Business Segment: Intelligent Edge
Geographical Segment: Other Countries
Geographical Segment: US
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co – Strengths
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co – Weaknesses
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co – Opportunities
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co – Threats
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 27, 2018: HPE partners with biotech firm to advance precision medicine
Nov 27, 2018: Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances precision medicine through memory-driven computing with biotechnology startup Jungla
Aug 30, 2018: TOPC : Crop Advances Dispensary App to Level 3 Review and Hempire’s Harvest Continues With First Sales Pending Testing[Newswire : Consumer - CNW]
Aug 14, 2018: HPE Triples Performance and Enhances Energy Efficiency in New Supercomputer for National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
Jul 26, 2018: TOPC : Data Intensity and Oracle MySQL Collaborate to Deliver Enterprise Success[Newswire : MarketLine – PRN ]
Jul 09, 2018: Hewlett Packard supercomputer built to advance understanding of the brain
May 22, 2018: HPE Reports Fiscal 2018 Second Quarter Results
Mar 05, 2018: Commvault and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Deliver Commvault’s Industry Leading Healthcare Data Management and Protection Solutions to HPE Healthcare Customers
Jan 18, 2018: Eni boots up HPC4 and makes its computing system the world’s most powerful in the industry
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, Key Facts
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, Key Employees
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, Key Employee Biographies
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, Major Products and Services
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, History
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, Other Locations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, Subsidiaries
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, Key Competitors
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, Ratios based on current share price
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, Annual Ratios
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, Ratio Charts
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。