◆英語タイトル：HCL Technologies Ltd (HCLTECH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
HCL Technologies Ltd (HCLTECH) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HCL Technologies Limited (HCL) is a provider of a range of software services, business process outsourcing (BPO) services and IT infrastructure services. It offers a wide range of solutions in enterprise application services, IT infrastructure management, custom application services, next generation SaaS (Software as a Service) application services, engineering and research and development services, and BPO services including contact center and help desk services. The company offers its services to various sectors including financial services, manufacturing, telecom, retail and consumer packaged goods services, media, publishing and entertainment, public services, energy and utility, healthcare, travel, transport and logistics. It also partners with major technology vendors, customers, and niche solution providers for offering its services and solutions. The company operates global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in several countries in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Africa and Europe. HCL is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
HCL Technologies Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 10,2017: HCL Tech to invest Rs 1500 crore in Uttar Pradesh over 2-3 years
Oct 16,2017: Shareholders approve re-appointment of Nadar as HCL Tech MD
Sep 08,2017: Indian tech firm HCL to create up to 100 jobs in Limerick
Aug 08,2017: Everest Group names HCL Technologies as a leader in global banking and global capital markets application services
Jul 06,2017: Credit Suisse to transfer 58 IT jobs to outsourcing firm
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
HCL Technologies Ltd – Key Facts 5
HCL Technologies Ltd – Key Employees 6
HCL Technologies Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
HCL Technologies Ltd – Major Products and Services 8
HCL Technologies Ltd – History 10
HCL Technologies Ltd – Company Statement 17
HCL Technologies Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 – Company Analysis 22
HCL Technologies Ltd – Business Description 22
HCL Technologies Ltd – Corporate Strategy 23
HCL Technologies Ltd – SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis – Overview 24
HCL Technologies Ltd – Strengths 24
HCL Technologies Ltd – Weaknesses 25
HCL Technologies Ltd – Opportunities 26
HCL Technologies Ltd – Threats 27
HCL Technologies Ltd – Key Competitors 28
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 35
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 36
Aug 08, 2017: Everest Group names HCL Technologies as a leader in global banking and global capital markets application services 36
Jun 27, 2017: HCL’s VelocITy solution achieves VMware Validated Design 4.0 certification 37
Apr 06, 2017: Everest recognizes HCL as ‘Star Performer of the Year’ for cloud and infrastructure services 38
Feb 17, 2017: Everest Group recognises HCL for life sciences IT application services 39
Jan 12, 2017: Zinnov positions HCL amongst leaders for digital services in retail 40
Section 5 – Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List of Tables
HCL Technologies Ltd, Key Facts 5
HCL Technologies Ltd, Key Employees 6
HCL Technologies Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
HCL Technologies Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
HCL Technologies Ltd, History 10
HCL Technologies Ltd, Other Locations 19
HCL Technologies Ltd, Subsidiaries 20
HCL Technologies Ltd, Key Competitors 28
HCL Technologies Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 29
HCL Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios 30
HCL Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
HCL Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
HCL Technologies Ltd, Interim Ratios 34
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
HCL Technologies Ltd (HCLTECH)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(HCL Technologies Ltd (HCLTECH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。