◆英語タイトル：Grainger Plc (GRI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Grainger Plc (GRI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Grainger plc (Grainger) is a residential landlord. It owns, acquires, develops, rents, and manages residential properties. The company also owns a large portfolio of residential buildings on regulated tenancy agreements, which include acquisition, renting and successive sale of the property. Grainger along with APG, an institutional investor, co-invests in the market-let residential investment fund GRIP in the UK. The company offers asset management, property management, and fund management services. The company also has a development team that manages the development process of its acquired private rented sector (PRS) portfolio. The company also operates property management teams in London, Manchester, Newcastle and Birmingham. Grainger is headquartered in Newcastle, England, the UK.
Grainger Plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 04,2018: Grainger hires corporate finance director
May 17,2018: Grainger Announces Interim results for the six months ended 31 March 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Grainger Plc – Key Facts 5
Grainger Plc – Key Employees 6
Grainger Plc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Grainger Plc – Major Products and Services 8
Grainger Plc – History 9
Grainger Plc – Company Statement 12
Grainger Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Grainger Plc – Business Description 16
Business Segment: Development 16
Business Segment: Funds 16
Business Segment: Other 16
Business Segment: Residential 16
Grainger Plc – Corporate Strategy 18
Grainger Plc – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Grainger Plc – Strengths 19
Grainger Plc – Weaknesses 20
Grainger Plc – Opportunities 21
Grainger Plc – Threats 22
Grainger Plc – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
May 17, 2018: Grainger Announces Interim results for the six months ended 31 March 2018 31
Section 5 – Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Tables
Grainger Plc, Key Facts 5
Grainger Plc, Key Employees 6
Grainger Plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Grainger Plc, Major Products and Services 8
Grainger Plc, History 9
Grainger Plc, Other Locations 13
Grainger Plc, Subsidiaries 13
Grainger Plc, Key Competitors 23
Grainger Plc, Ratios based on current share price 24
Grainger Plc, Annual Ratios 25
Grainger Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Grainger Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Grainger Plc, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List of Figures
Grainger Plc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 28
Grainger Plc, Ratio Charts 30
Grainger Plc (GRI)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Grainger Plc (GRI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。