◆英語タイトル：The GPT Group (GPT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
The GPT Group (GPT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The GPT Group (GPT) is a diversified Real Estate Investment Trust in Australia. Its property investment and management business owns and manages retail, office and logistics properties. It owns a diverse portfolio of retail properties including regional and sub-regional shopping centers, office properties, and logistics and business park assets. The company also carries out property trust management, and property and funds management. GPT’s real estate assets include the Governor Phillip Tower, Governor Macquarie Tower, Darling Park, 2 Park Street and Australia Square in Sydney; Melbourne Central and Highpoint Shopping Centre in Melbourne; and One One One Eagle Street in Brisbane. GPT is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
The GPT Group Key Recent Developments
Dec 12,2019 Retirement of Lim Swe Guan as non-executive director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
The GPT Group – Key Facts
The GPT Group – Key Employees
The GPT Group – Key Employee Biographies
The GPT Group – Major Products and Services
The GPT Group – History
The GPT Group – Company Statement
The GPT Group – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
The GPT Group – Business Description
Business Segment: Corporate
Business Segment: Funds Management
Business Segment: Logistics
Business Segment: Office
Business Segment: Retail
The GPT Group – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
The GPT Group – Strengths
The GPT Group – Weaknesses
The GPT Group – Opportunities
The GPT Group – Threats
The GPT Group – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Dec 12, 2019: Retirement of Lim Swe Guan as non-executive director
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
The GPT Group, Key Facts
The GPT Group, Key Employees
The GPT Group, Key Employee Biographies
The GPT Group, Major Products and Services
The GPT Group, History
The GPT Group, Subsidiaries
The GPT Group, Key Competitors
The GPT Group, Ratios based on current share price
The GPT Group, Annual Ratios
The GPT Group, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
The GPT Group, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
The GPT Group, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
The GPT Group, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
The GPT Group, Ratio Charts
The GPT Group (GPT)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(The GPT Group (GPT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。