◆英語タイトル：Genuine Parts Company (GPC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Genuine Parts Company (GPC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Genuine Parts Company (GPC) is a distributor of automotive replacement parts, industrial parts and electrical materials and business products. GPC markets its products and services to original equipment manufacturers, motor repair shops, industrial assembly and specialty wire and cable markets, independently owned office product dealers, large contract stationers, mail order distributors, internet resellers, college bookstores, office furniture dealers, janitorial and sanitation supply distributors, primary metal, pulp and paper, mining, automotive, oil and gas, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries. It has distribution network throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, China and other emerging global markets. GPC is headquartered in Georgia, the US.
Genuine Parts Company Key Recent Developments
Jul 19,2018: Genuine Parts Company reports record sales and earnings for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018
Feb 20,2018: Genuine Parts Company Reports 2017 Sales And Earnings For The Fourth Quarter And Full Year
Aug 21,2017: Genuine Parts Company announces new board member
Jul 20,2017: Genuine Parts reports lower Q2 net income, provides annual outlook
Apr 24,2017: Genuine Parts announces retirement of executive chairman
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Genuine Parts Company – Key Facts 6
Genuine Parts Company – Key Employees 7
Genuine Parts Company – Key Employee Biographies 8
Genuine Parts Company – Major Products and Services 9
Genuine Parts Company – History 11
Genuine Parts Company – Company Statement 13
Genuine Parts Company – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Genuine Parts Company – Business Description 19
Business Segment: Automotive 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Business Products 20
Key Stats 20
Business Segment: Electrical/Electronic Materials 20
Key Stats 20
Business Segment: Industrial 21
Key Stats 21
Geographical Segment: Australasia 21
Geographical Segment: Canada 21
Geographical Segment: Europe 21
Geographical Segment: Mexico 21
Geographical Segment: The US 22
Genuine Parts Company – SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis – Overview 23
Genuine Parts Company – Strengths 23
Genuine Parts Company – Weaknesses 24
Genuine Parts Company – Opportunities 25
Genuine Parts Company – Threats 26
Genuine Parts Company – Key Competitors 27
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 34
Genuine Parts Company, Recent Deals Summary 35
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 36
Jul 19, 2018: Genuine Parts Company reports record sales and earnings for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018 36
Feb 20, 2018: Genuine Parts Company Reports 2017 Sales And Earnings For The Fourth Quarter And Full Year 37
Feb 20, 2018: Genuine Parts Company Reports 2017 Sales And Earnings For The Fourth Quarter And Full Year 38
Jul 20, 2017: Genuine Parts reports lower Q2 net income, provides annual outlook 39
Apr 24, 2017: Genuine Parts announces retirement of executive chairman 40
Apr 19, 2017: Genuine Parts reports higher Q1 net income, provides outlook for 2017 41
Feb 21, 2017: Genuine Parts reports lower Q4 net income, provides annual outlook 42
Section 5 – Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List of Tables
Genuine Parts Company, Key Facts 6
Genuine Parts Company, Key Employees 7
Genuine Parts Company, Key Employee Biographies 8
Genuine Parts Company, Major Products and Services 9
Genuine Parts Company, History 11
Genuine Parts Company, Subsidiaries 16
Genuine Parts Company, Key Competitors 27
Genuine Parts Company, Ratios based on current share price 28
Genuine Parts Company, Annual Ratios 29
Genuine Parts Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Genuine Parts Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Genuine Parts Company, Interim Ratios 33
Genuine Parts Company, Recent Deals Summary 35
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46
List of Figures
Genuine Parts Company, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 32
Genuine Parts Company, Ratio Charts 34
Genuine Parts Company (GPC)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Genuine Parts Company (GPC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。