◆英語タイトル：Genting Bhd (GENTING) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Genting Bhd (GENTING) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Genting Bhd (Genting) is an investment holding and management company. The company operates through its subsidiaries in leisure, hospitality, gaming, entertainment, property development and operation, oil and gas, power generation and palm oil plantation sectors. It manages a portfolio of hotels, gaming, and entertainment businesses. Genting operates its properties under several brands such as Genting, Resorts World, Genting Club, Genting Grand, Crystal Cruises, Dream Cruises, Star Cruises, Crockfords and Maxims. The company operates in alliance with Hard Rock Hotel, Universal Studios, Twentieth Century Fox, Premium Outlets and other renowned international brand partners. It owns and manages oil palm plantations, undertakes palm oil milling and conducts related activities in Malaysia and Indonesia. In addition, it also operates gas-fired, coal-fired and wind power plants in China and India. The company’s operations are spanned across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, China, the UK, Bahamas and the US. Genting is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Genting Bhd Key Recent Developments
May 04,2018: Indonesian Government Approves First Phase Plan Of Development For Kasuri Block In West Papua
Aug 24,2017: Genting Berhad revenue increases 9% in H1
Aug 24,2017: Genting Berhad Announces Second Quarter Results
Jun 06,2017: Genting: No Plan To Divest O&G Asset Yet
Jun 01,2017: Genting Announces Change In Boardroom
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Genting Bhd – Key Facts 5
Genting Bhd – Key Employees 6
Genting Bhd – Key Employee Biographies 7
Genting Bhd – Major Products and Services 8
Genting Bhd – History 9
Genting Bhd – Company Statement 11
Genting Bhd – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Genting Bhd – Business Description 19
Genting Bhd – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Genting Bhd – Strengths 21
Genting Bhd – Weaknesses 22
Genting Bhd – Opportunities 23
Genting Bhd – Threats 24
Genting Bhd – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 32
Genting Bhd, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 34
May 04, 2018: Indonesian Government Approves First Phase Plan Of Development For Kasuri Block In West Papua 34
Aug 24, 2017: Genting Berhad Announces Second Quarter Results 35
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Change In Boardroom 37
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Appointment Of Independent And Non Executive Director 39
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Appointment Of Lin See Yan As Independent And Non Executive Director 41
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Change In Boardroom 43
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Retirement Of Tan Sri Foong Cheng Yuen 45
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Retirement Of Tun Mohammed Hanif Bin Omar 46
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Retirement Of Tan Sri Dr Lin See Yan 47
Jun 01, 2017: Genting Announces Retirement Of Dato Dr Thillainathan A/L Ramasamy 48
Section 5 – Appendix 49
Ratio Definitions 49
About GlobalData 53
Contact Us 53
List of Tables
Genting Bhd, Key Facts 5
Genting Bhd, Key Employees 6
Genting Bhd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Genting Bhd, Major Products and Services 8
Genting Bhd, History 9
Genting Bhd, Subsidiaries 16
Genting Bhd, Key Competitors 25
Genting Bhd, Ratios based on current share price 26
Genting Bhd, Annual Ratios 27
Genting Bhd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Genting Bhd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Genting Bhd, Interim Ratios 31
Genting Bhd, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 49
Capital Market Ratios 49
Equity Ratios 50
Profitability Ratios 50
Cost Ratios 51
Liquidity Ratios 51
Leverage Ratios 52
Efficiency Ratios 52
List of Figures
Genting Bhd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 30
Genting Bhd, Ratio Charts 32
Genting Bhd (GENTING)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Genting Bhd (GENTING) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。