◆英語タイトル：Linear Technology Corporation (LLTC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Linear Technology Corporation (LLTC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Linear Technology Corporation (Linear) designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of integrated circuits and offers various semiconductors services and solutions across the world. The products offered by the company include amplifiers, high speed amplifiers, voltage regulators, voltage references, interface circuits, data converters, battery stack monitors, silicon oscillators, pll synthesizers and clock distribution, embedded wireless sensor network, isolated µmodule transceivers, radio frequency circuits, power over ethernet controllers, µmodule power products, signal chain µmodule products and others. Its products find applications across various fields including telecommunications, cellular telephones, networking products, notebook and desktop computers, video/multimedia, industrial instrumentation, automotive electronics, factory automation, process control, and military and space systems. Linear’s circuit collection offers solutions find application in motor protection/regulation, computer voltage and temperature monitoring, simplified DC motor torque control, over current and under voltage battery fault protection among others. The company has its sales offices located in the US, Canada and other international regions. The company is headquartered in Milpitas, California, the US.
The company focuses on the organic growth strategy expanding its product portfolio with new product launches. In line with its strategy, the company recently launched LT8580, a current mode, fixed frequency step-up DC/DC converter; LTC2000, a 16-bit 2.5Gsps digital-to-analog converter; LTC3853, a triple output synchronous step-down switching regulator controller; and LTM4634, a triple output step-down µModule (micromodule) regulator.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Linear Technology Corporation – Key Facts 6
Linear Technology Corporation – Key Employees 7
Linear Technology Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 8
Linear Technology Corporation – Major Products and Services 9
Linear Technology Corporation – History 12
Linear Technology Corporation – Company Statement 18
Linear Technology Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 – Company Analysis 22
Linear Technology Corporation – Business Description 22
Linear Technology Corporation – Corporate Strategy 24
Linear Technology Corporation – SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis – Overview 25
Linear Technology Corporation – Strengths 25
Strength – Comprehensive Product and Services Portfolio 25
Strength – Increase in Revenue 25
Strength – Strong Global Presence 25
Linear Technology Corporation – Weaknesses 25
Weakness – Dependence on Third-Party Suppliers 25
Linear Technology Corporation – Opportunities 26
Opportunity – Focus on R&D Activities 26
Opportunity – Outlook for EMS 26
Opportunity – New Product Launches 26
Linear Technology Corporation – Threats 26
Threat – Competitive Pressure 26
Threat – Rapid Technological Changes 27
Threat – Regulations from RoHS and WEEE 27
Linear Technology Corporation – Key Competitors 28
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 34
Section 4 – Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Tables
Linear Technology Corporation, Key Facts 6
Linear Technology Corporation, Key Employees 7
Linear Technology Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Linear Technology Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Linear Technology Corporation, History 12
Linear Technology Corporation, Other Locations 19
Linear Technology Corporation, Subsidiaries 20
Linear Technology Corporation, Key Competitors 28
Linear Technology Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 29
Linear Technology Corporation, Annual Ratios 30
Linear Technology Corporation, Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List of Figures
Linear Technology Corporation, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 32
Linear Technology Corporation, Ratio Charts 34