◆英語タイトル：NJK Corporation (9748) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
NJK Corporation (NJK) is an information technology service provider. The company’s business activities include software development, network and system devices sales, and software package development and sales. Its products include DataNature series, OCR-related products, condominium management system, MobileEntry and Cyzo. NJK’s MobileEntry products are used in the areas of native apps such as GPS / camera / offline operation, solutions android and iOS-compatible. The company supplies condominium management system for union information, partnership accounting, and construction management as FMS series. It also offers built-in software mobile devices, automotive equipments, and information appliances. The company operates through its offices located in Osaka, Hiroshima, Komatsu and Kumamoto. NJK is headquartered in Meguro-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NJK Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NJK Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
NJK Corporation – Key Information
NJK Corporation – Overview
NJK Corporation – Key Employees
NJK Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
NJK Corporation – Key Operational Heads
NJK Corporation – Major Products and Services
NJK Corporation – History
NJK Corporation – Company Statement
NJK Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
NJK Corporation – Business Description
NJK Corporation – Corporate Strategy
NJK Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
NJK Corporation – Strengths
NJK Corporation – Weaknesses
NJK Corporation – Opportunities
NJK Corporation – Threats
NJK Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
NJK Corporation – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
NJK Corporation, Key Information
NJK Corporation, Key Ratios
NJK Corporation, Share Data
NJK Corporation, Major Products and Services
NJK Corporation, History
NJK Corporation, Key Employees
NJK Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
NJK Corporation, Key Operational Heads
NJK Corporation, Other Locations
NJK Corporation, Subsidiaries
NJK Corporation, Key Competitors
NJK Corporation, SWOT Analysis
NJK Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
NJK Corporation, Annual Ratios
NJK Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
NJK Corporation, Performance Chart
NJK Corporation, Ratio Charts
NJK Corporation (9748)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(NJK Corporation (9748) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。