◆英語タイトル：Metlifecare Limited (MET) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Metlifecare Limited (Metlifecare) is a healthcare service provider that offers retirement villages to older citizens in New Zealand. The company’s retirement villages offer services such as healthcare services, security, community and companionship, maintenance free living and caring environment, facilities, and health care and continuum of care. It provides care services through its independent villas and apartments, serviced apartments, rest homes and hospitals. Metlifecare offers living and care options such as independent living and assisted living. The company owns and operates retirement villages in Kerikeri, Auckland, Hamilton, Bay Of Plenty and Lower North Island. Metlifecare is headquartered in Greenlane, Auckland, New Zealand.
Metlifecare Limited Key Recent Developments
Jun 12, 2015: Metlifecare CEO To Retire In June 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Metlifecare Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Metlifecare Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Metlifecare Limited – Key Information
Metlifecare Limited – Overview
Metlifecare Limited – Key Employees
Metlifecare Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Metlifecare Limited – Key Operational Heads
Metlifecare Limited – Major Products and Services
Metlifecare Limited – History
Metlifecare Limited – Company Statement
Metlifecare Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Metlifecare Limited – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Metlifecare Limited – Business Description
Metlifecare Limited – Corporate Strategy
Metlifecare Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Metlifecare Limited – Strengths
Metlifecare Limited – Weaknesses
Metlifecare Limited – Opportunities
Metlifecare Limited – Threats
Metlifecare Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Metlifecare Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Metlifecare Limited, Key Information
Metlifecare Limited, Key Ratios
Metlifecare Limited, Share Data
Metlifecare Limited, Major Products and Services
Metlifecare Limited, History
Metlifecare Limited, Key Employees
Metlifecare Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Metlifecare Limited, Key Operational Heads
Metlifecare Limited, Other Locations
Metlifecare Limited, Subsidiaries
Metlifecare Limited, Key Manufacturing facilities
Metlifecare Limited, Key Competitors
Metlifecare Limited, SWOT Analysis
Metlifecare Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Metlifecare Limited, Annual Ratios
Metlifecare Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Metlifecare Limited, Performance Chart
Metlifecare Limited, Ratio Charts
Metlifecare Limited (MET)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(Metlifecare Limited (MET) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。