◆英語タイトル：Bluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
bluebird bio, Inc. (bluebird bio) is a biotechnology company that research and develops new gene therapies for the treatment of severe genetic and orphan diseases. The company offers products which include LentiGlobin, used for beta thalassemia and sickle cell anemia; Lenti D; and CAR T cells, used to treat cancer. Its gene therapy process includes inserting genetic material into the patient’s own cells ex vivo, then re-introducing the cells to the patient. The company has collaborations with Celgene Corporation to discover, develop and commercialize disease-altering gene therapy products in oncology. It was formerly known as Genetix Pharmaceuticals. GENETIX is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the US.
Bluebird bio, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 06, 2015: bluebird bio Presents Pre-Clinical and Manufacturing Data from CAR T Oncology Programs at ASH Annual Meeting
Nov 04, 2015: bluebird bio Reports Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results and Recent Operational Progress
Sep 29, 2015: Alexandria Real Estate Equities Announces 10-Year 253,000 RSF Full-Building Build-to-Suit Lease at 60 Binney Street for bluebird bio for Its New Office/Laboratory Headquarters in the Heart of Kendall Square in Cambridge
Aug 06, 2015: bluebird bio Reports Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results and Recent Operational Progress
Jun 15, 2015: Philip Gregory, D. Phil., Joins bluebird bio as Chief Scientific Officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bluebird bio, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Bluebird bio, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Key Information
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Overview
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Key Employees
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Bluebird bio, Inc. – History
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Company Statement
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Business Description
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Bluebird bio, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Strengths
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Weaknesses
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Opportunities
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Threats
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Bluebird bio, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Bluebird bio, Inc., Key Information
Bluebird bio, Inc., Key Ratios
Bluebird bio, Inc., Share Data
Bluebird bio, Inc., Major Products and Services
Bluebird bio, Inc., History
Bluebird bio, Inc., Key Employees
Bluebird bio, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Bluebird bio, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Bluebird bio, Inc., Other Locations
Bluebird bio, Inc., Subsidiaries
Bluebird bio, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Bluebird bio, Inc., Key Competitors
Bluebird bio, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Bluebird bio, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Bluebird bio, Inc., Annual Ratios
Bluebird bio, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Bluebird bio, Inc., Performance Chart
Bluebird bio, Inc., Ratio Charts
Bluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(Bluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。