◆英語タイトル：IPSA Group Plc (IPSA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
IPSA Group Plc (IPSA) is a power generation company that provides electric distribution. The company develops, owns and manages power generation plants in southern Africa. It provides development and ownership of power generation facilities in Southern Africa in order to sell electricity and heat or steam to companies and communities on commercial terms. The company also provides purchase, refurbishment and operation of existing power plants. Its project includes KwaZulu Natal combined heat and power in Nwecastle, South Africa. IPSA is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
IPSA Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Dec 21, 2015: IPSA Group PLC: Change of Registered Address and Update on Financial Results
Sep 16, 2015: IPSA Group: Update re-installation of gas Engines
This comprehensive SWOT profile of IPSA Group Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of IPSA Group Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
IPSA Group Plc – Key Information
IPSA Group Plc – Overview
IPSA Group Plc – Key Employees
IPSA Group Plc – Key Employee Biographies
IPSA Group Plc – Key Operational Heads
IPSA Group Plc – Major Products and Services
IPSA Group Plc – History
IPSA Group Plc – Company Statement
IPSA Group Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
IPSA Group Plc – Business Description
IPSA Group Plc – Corporate Strategy
IPSA Group Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
IPSA Group Plc – Strengths
IPSA Group Plc – Weaknesses
IPSA Group Plc – Opportunities
IPSA Group Plc – Threats
IPSA Group Plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
IPSA Group Plc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
IPSA Group Plc, Key Information
IPSA Group Plc, Key Ratios
IPSA Group Plc, Share Data
IPSA Group Plc, Major Products and Services
IPSA Group Plc, History
IPSA Group Plc, Key Employees
IPSA Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
IPSA Group Plc, Key Operational Heads
IPSA Group Plc, Other Locations
IPSA Group Plc, Subsidiaries
IPSA Group Plc, Key Competitors
IPSA Group Plc, SWOT Analysis
IPSA Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
IPSA Group Plc, Annual Ratios
IPSA Group Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
IPSA Group Plc, Performance Chart
IPSA Group Plc, Ratio Charts
IPSA Group Plc (IPSA)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(IPSA Group Plc (IPSA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。