◆英語タイトル：Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. (ZLTQ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. (Zeltiq) is a medical technology company that designs, develops and commercializes solution for the reduction of unwanted fat tissue in the field of cosmetics. It offers CoolSculpting System, which utilizes proprietary controlled-cooling technology to selectively reduce stubborn fat bulges. Zeltiq sells its products through a network of distributors, as well as direct sales force to dermatologists, plastic surgeons and aesthetic specialists. The company markets its products in the US, Canada, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and South America. Zeltiq is headquartered in Pleasanton, California, the US.
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 27, 2015: Zeltiq Announces Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results
Jul 30, 2015: ZELTIQ Announces Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results
May 05, 2015: ZELTIQ Announces First Quarter 2015 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Key Information
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Overview
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Key Employees
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – History
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Company Statement
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Business Description
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Strengths
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Weaknesses
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Opportunities
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Threats
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Key Information
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Key Ratios
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Share Data
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Major Products and Services
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., History
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Key Employees
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Other Locations
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Subsidiaries
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Key Competitors
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Annual Ratios
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Performance Chart
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Ratio Charts
Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. (ZLTQ)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. (ZLTQ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。