◆英語タイトル：Roularta Media Group NV (ROU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Roularta Media Group NV (RMG) is an international multimedia company. The company’s national services include audiovisual, events, seminars and expositions, free regional sheets, internet, journals, line extensions, magazines, mobile, newsletters, production, services and yearbooks. Its international EN activities include free regional sheets and magazines, Group Bayard – Germany, Group Bayard – Netherlands, Group Express Roularta, Group Studio Press and ideat editions. RMG’s advertise divisions include free press, internet, magazines, events, seminars en beurzen, and general conditions of sale. The company’s technical sectors include printing, upload advertisements, mobile, internet and logo. RMG is headquartered in Roeselare, Belgium.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Roularta Media Group NV provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Roularta Media Group NV including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Roularta Media Group NV – Key Information
Roularta Media Group NV – Overview
Roularta Media Group NV – Key Employees
Roularta Media Group NV – Key Employee Biographies
Roularta Media Group NV – Key Operational Heads
Roularta Media Group NV – Major Products and Services
Roularta Media Group NV – History
Roularta Media Group NV – Company Statement
Roularta Media Group NV – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Roularta Media Group NV – Business Description
Roularta Media Group NV – Corporate Strategy
Roularta Media Group NV – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Roularta Media Group NV – Strengths
Roularta Media Group NV – Weaknesses
Roularta Media Group NV – Opportunities
Roularta Media Group NV – Threats
Roularta Media Group NV – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Roularta Media Group NV – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company