◆英語タイトル：Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
◆産業分野：Industrial Goods and Machinery
Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation (Briggs & Stratton) is a producer of air cooled gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. The company designs, manufactures, markets and services these products to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in over 100 countries across six continents. These engines are aluminum alloy gasoline engines with displacements. The company through its wholly owned subsidiary, Briggs & Stratton Power Products Group, LLC designs, manufactures and markets generators (portable and home standby), pressure washers, air compressors, snow throwers, lawn and garden powered equipment (riding and walk behind mowers, tillers, chipper/shredders, leaf blowers and vacuums) and related accessories. The company carries out its operations through two business units, namely, Engine group and Products group. It has numerous manufacturing facilities, joint ventures, and sales and service operations across the globe. Briggs & Stratton is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Briggs & Stratton Corporation – Key Facts 6
Briggs & Stratton Corporation – Key Employees 7
Briggs & Stratton Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 8
Briggs & Stratton Corporation – Major Products and Services 9
Briggs & Stratton Corporation – History 10
Briggs & Stratton Corporation – Company Statement 12
Briggs & Stratton Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Briggs & Stratton Corporation – Business Description 16
Briggs & Stratton Corporation – Corporate Strategy 17
Briggs & Stratton Corporation – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Briggs & Stratton Corporation – Strengths 18
Strength – Broad Range of Power Products 18
Strength – Robust Manufacturing Facilities 18
Strength – World Wide Distribution Channel 18
Briggs & Stratton Corporation – Weaknesses 19
Weakness – Customer Dependency 19
Briggs & Stratton Corporation – Opportunities 20
Opportunity – Global Economic Outlook 20
Opportunity – Growth Opportunities: Emerging Markets 20
Opportunity – New Product Launches 20
Briggs & Stratton Corporation – Threats 21
Threat – Increasing Raw Material Prices 21
Threat – Intense competition 21
Threat – Stringent Regulations 21
Briggs & Stratton Corporation – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
Nov 05, 2013: New Briggs & Stratton® 25-kW Standby Generator Offers Homes Affordable Commercial-Grade Option 30
Oct 17, 2013: Briggs & Stratton Corporation Reports Improved First Quarter Sales; Reaffirms Full Year Guidance 31
Aug 15, 2013: Briggs & Stratton Corporation Reports Results For The Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2013 33
Section 5 – Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Tables
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Key Facts 6
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Key Employees 7
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, History 10
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Subsidiaries 14
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Key Competitors 22
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 23
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Annual Ratios 24
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Interim Ratios 27
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List of Figures
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 26
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Ratio Charts 28
Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。