◆英語タイトル：Vangold Resources Ltd. (VAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Vangold Resources Ltd. (Vangold) is a mineral resource company. The company identifies, acquires, evaluates and develops mineral properties located in Canada, Papua New Guinea, the US and Uganda. It explores for gold, copper and silver. Vangold currently holds 24 exploration licenses through two wholly owned subsidiaries such as Rwenzori Cu & Ni Ltd and Dome Mines Ltd in Uganda. The company’s Rossland properties are located in southeastern British Columbia, Canada. It has gold, copper and silver assets in Papua New Guinea. The company’s Fergusson property covers an exploration license of 115 square kilometers area and is situated in the D’Entrecasteaux island chain in the Solomon Sea east of the main Island of Papua. Vangold is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Vangold Resources Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jan 21, 2013: Vangold Resources Extends Exploration And Development License For Petroleum In Armenia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Vangold Resources Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Vangold Resources Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Key Information
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Overview
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Key Employees
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Key Employee Biographies
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Key Operational Heads
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Major Products and Services
Vangold Resources Ltd. – History
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Company Statement
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Business Description
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Corporate Strategy
Vangold Resources Ltd. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Strengths
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Weaknesses
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Opportunities
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Threats
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Vangold Resources Ltd. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company