◆英語タイトル：Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. (PPY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. (Painted Pony) is an independent upstream oil and gas company. The company explores for, develops and produces oil and natural gas from its assets in southeast Saskatchewan, central Alberta and northeast British Columbia. Painted Pony produces crude oil from its assets in southeast Saskatchewan and central Alberta; and natural gas from assets in northeast British Columbia. The company produces and markets natural gas, crude oil, condensate, and natural gas liquid. Its asset in British Colombia is strategically located for the future LNG project in the country. Painted Pony is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Oct 09, 2014: Painted Pony Announces Three Senior Appointments to Support its Continued Growth and Retirement of Officer
Sep 24, 2014: Painted Pony Appoints Director of Investor Relations
Aug 19, 2014: Altagas and Painted Pony Announce Strategic Alliance and 198 Mmcf/d Townsend Natural Gas Processing Facility
Aug 13, 2014: Painted Pony Petroleum Announces Record Second Quarter 2014 Financial and Operating Results
May 23, 2014: Painted Pony Reports Record Production, Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results, Operational Update And Officer Retirement
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Key Information
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Overview
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Key Employees
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Key Employee Biographies
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Key Operational Heads
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Major Products and Services
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – History
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Company Statement
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Business Description
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Corporate Strategy
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Strengths
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Weaknesses
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Opportunities
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Threats
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company