◆英語タイトル：Rock Energy Resources, Inc. (RCKE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. is an independent oil and gas company. The company is engaged in the exploration and production of oil and natural gas properties. The company utilizes advanced technology, including 2D and 3D data, micromagnetics and sophisticated interpretive tools, to develop onshore oil and gas prospects. The company is engaged in projects located in Colorado County and Santa Barbara County in California. The company acquires, drills, produces and sells natural gas, natural gas liquids and crude oil. The partnership of the Rock Energy Partners was officially formed in April of 2004. The company is headquartered at Houston in Texas, the US.
In the fiscal year end 2008, the company had proved net oil reserves of 9,000 barrels and proved net gas reserves of 555,420 thousand cubic feet. The company had acquired Rock Energy Partners, L.P in the year 2008.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Rock Energy Resources, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Rock Energy Resources, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Key Information
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Overview
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Key Employees
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – History
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Company Statement
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Business Description
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Strengths
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Weaknesses
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Opportunities
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Threats
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Rock Energy Resources, Inc. (RCKE)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(Rock Energy Resources, Inc. (RCKE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。