◆英語タイトル：Charger Energy Corp. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Charger Energy Corp. (Charger), formerly Seaview Energy Inc., is a junior exploration and production company. In March 2012, the company combined with Seaview Energy Inc., Silverback Energy Ltd., and Sirius Energy Inc. to form a exploration and production company with a main focus on light oil exploration. It undertakes the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties in Western Canada. The company holds working interest in several light oil and natural gas assets located in the Halkirk-Provost and Ghost Pine areas of east Central Alberta, and the Peace River Arch and Wapiti areas of North Western Alberta. As of September 2011, the company’s proved plus probable reserved are 19,429 Mboe. Charger is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
The company continues to pursue light oil resource plays mainly in Western Canada, which enables from the application of horizontal drilling along with multi-stage fracturing technology. It also aims to maintain its existing partnerships and to enter into new collaborative agreements and property acquisitions to augment its services by applying an active drilling program to acquired lands.
Charger Energy Corp. Key Recent Developments
Mar 26, 2013: Pace Oil & Gas, AvenEx Energy and Charger Energy Receive Final Court Approval for Plan of Arrangement to Form Spyglass Resources Corp.
Mar 05, 2013: Pace Oil & Gas Provides Update On Strategic Alternatives
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Charger Energy Corp. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the ‘Profile on Demand’ Service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Charger Energy Corp. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Charger Energy Corp. – Key Information
Charger Energy Corp. – Overview
Charger Energy Corp. – Key Employees
Charger Energy Corp. – Key Employee Biographies
Charger Energy Corp. – Key Operational Heads
Charger Energy Corp. – Major Products and Services
Charger Energy Corp. – History
Charger Energy Corp. – Company Statement
Charger Energy Corp. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Charger Energy Corp. – Business Description
Charger Energy Corp. – Corporate Strategy
Charger Energy Corp. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Charger Energy Corp. – Strengths
Charger Energy Corp. – Weaknesses
Charger Energy Corp. – Opportunities
Charger Energy Corp. – Threats
Charger Energy Corp. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company