◆英語タイトル：Candax Energy Inc. (CAX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Candax Energy Inc. (Candax Energy) is an oil and gas company. The company acquires, develops, explores and produces crude oil and natural gas. Its operations include Tunisia and Madagascar. Candax Energy’s Tunisia has assets such as Robbana, El Bibane, Ezzaouia, Belli, Al Manzah and Deep Triassic Prospect. The company’s Block 1101 onshore exploration permit located in northwest Madagascar. It has its business operations in the upstream petroleum sector. The company specializes in the optimization of mature fields. It also operates in discovery and the production of oil and gas in Tunisia and holds an interest in an exploration permit in Madagascar. The company has office in Tunis. Candax Energy is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Candax Energy Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 03, 2014: Candax Energy Announces On-Going Operations at Zarzis Oil Storage Terminal Operated by Maretap
Aug 08, 2014: Candax Energy Announces Second Quarter Financial & Operating Results
May 08, 2014: Candax Energy Announces First Quarter Financial & Operating Results and Management Changes
Apr 03, 2014: Candax Energy Completes Workover Campaign/Installation of Compressor
Mar 27, 2014: Candax Energy Announces Year End Financial & Operating Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Candax Energy Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Candax Energy Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Candax Energy Inc. – Key Information
Candax Energy Inc. – Overview
Candax Energy Inc. – Key Employees
Candax Energy Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Candax Energy Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Candax Energy Inc. – Major Products and Services
Candax Energy Inc. – History
Candax Energy Inc. – Company Statement
Candax Energy Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Candax Energy Inc. – Business Description
Candax Energy Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Candax Energy Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Candax Energy Inc. – Strengths
Candax Energy Inc. – Weaknesses
Candax Energy Inc. – Opportunities
Candax Energy Inc. – Threats
Candax Energy Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Candax Energy Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company