◆英語タイトル：Blue Energy Limited (BUL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Blue Energy Limited (BEL) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company carries out exploration and production of coal seam gas and conventional oil and gas resources. Its projects include Bowen Basin, Carpentaria Basin, Cooperand Eromanga Basin, Galilee Basin, Maryborough Basin, South Georgina Basin, Surat Basin, and Wiso Basin. BEL has exploration acreage in onshore hydrocarbon producing basins in Queensland. The company has exploration permits of coal seam gas assets, shale oil and gas assets, and conventional oil and gas. BEL is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Blue Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 18, 2015: Blue Energy: Appointment And Resignation Of Alternate Director
Apr 22, 2015: Blue Energy Quarterly Activities Report
Jan 20, 2015: Blue Energy: Significant Gas Resource Upgrade For Key Bowen Basin Permit
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Blue Energy Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Blue Energy Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Blue Energy Limited – Key Information
Blue Energy Limited – Overview
Blue Energy Limited – Key Employees
Blue Energy Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Blue Energy Limited – Key Operational Heads
Blue Energy Limited – Major Products and Services
Blue Energy Limited – History
Blue Energy Limited – Company Statement
Blue Energy Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Blue Energy Limited – Business Description
Blue Energy Limited – Corporate Strategy
Blue Energy Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Blue Energy Limited – Strengths
Blue Energy Limited – Weaknesses
Blue Energy Limited – Opportunities
Blue Energy Limited – Threats
Blue Energy Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Blue Energy Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Blue Energy Limited, Key Information
Blue Energy Limited, Key Ratios
Blue Energy Limited, Share Data
Blue Energy Limited, Major Products and Services
Blue Energy Limited, History
Blue Energy Limited, Key Employees
Blue Energy Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Blue Energy Limited, Key Operational Heads
Blue Energy Limited, Other Locations
Blue Energy Limited, Subsidiaries
Blue Energy Limited, Key Competitors
Blue Energy Limited, SWOT Analysis
Blue Energy Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Blue Energy Limited, Annual Ratios
Blue Energy Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Blue Energy Limited, Performance Chart
Blue Energy Limited, Ratio Charts
Blue Energy Limited (BUL)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(Blue Energy Limited (BUL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。