◆英語タイトル：Santonia Energy Inc. (STE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Santonia Energy Inc., (Santonia Energy) is an oil and gas company. The company undertakes exploration of natural resources for the production of oil and gas products in West Central Alberta (Deep Basin), which is rich in natural gas liquids, natural gas and light oil. Its portfolio of operational properties is concentrated in Clive and Harlech areas, Alberta. Santonia Energy explores these properties with help of its two subsidiaries, namely, Case Sub ULC and Fairborne Pivotal Production Partnership. The company’s principal oil and natural gas properties are situated in the Northern Alberta, Southern Alberta, West Pembina, and the Deep Basin Columbia. It produces light oil and liquid rich, heat content natural gas from the Belly River, Cardium, Viking, Notikewin, Falher, Wilrich, Gething and Cadomin. Santonia Energy’s light API gravity oil is produced from the Bakken and Three Forks Group. The company changed its name from Fairborne Energy Ltd. to Santonia Energy Inc. Santonia Energy is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Santonia Energy Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 12, 2014: Santonia Announces 2013 Fourth Quarter Summary and Year End Results
Mar 04, 2014: Santonia Energy Announces Arrangement, Operations Update & 2013 Year End Reserves Summary
Nov 07, 2013: Santonia Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results
Sep 17, 2013: Santonia Energy Closes Asset Sale and Announces Executive Appointment
Aug 08, 2013: Santonia Announces Second Quarter 2013 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Santonia Energy Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Santonia Energy Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Santonia Energy Inc. – Key Information
Santonia Energy Inc. – Overview
Santonia Energy Inc. – Key Employees
Santonia Energy Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Santonia Energy Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Santonia Energy Inc. – Major Products and Services
Santonia Energy Inc. – History
Santonia Energy Inc. – Company Statement
Santonia Energy Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Santonia Energy Inc. – Business Description
Santonia Energy Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Santonia Energy Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Santonia Energy Inc. – Strengths
Santonia Energy Inc. – Weaknesses
Santonia Energy Inc. – Opportunities
Santonia Energy Inc. – Threats
Santonia Energy Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Santonia Energy Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company