◆英語タイトル：Aegis Logistics Limited (AEGISCHEM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Aegis Logistics Limited (Aegis) is a logistic service provider. The company provides oil, gas, and chemical logistics services. Aegis has bulk liquid handling terminals, liquefied petroleum gas terminals, filling plants, pipelines, and gas stations to deliver products and services. The company provides solution for operating an existing oil and gas storage installation, selection and training of employees, operating the facilities, and maintaining the plant. Aegis handles more than 700,000 MT of LPG per annum. Its clients include Bharat Petroleum, Hindustan Petroleum, Reliance Industries, Caltex, Supreme Industries, Jubilant Lifesciences, Bombay Dyeing, and Laxmi Organics. The company’s terminals are located in Mumbai, Kochi, Pipavav and Haldia. Aegis is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Aegis Logistics Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 31, 2013: Aegis Logistics : Q2 FY14 Results
Aug 01, 2013: Aegis Logistics Limited: Q1 FY14 Results
Aug 01, 2013: Aegis Logistics Earnings call invite Q1FY14
Jul 02, 2013: Aegis Logistics Announces 9M FY13 Results
May 31, 2013: Aegis Logistics Limited: FY13 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Aegis Logistics Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Aegis Logistics Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Aegis Logistics Limited – Key Information
Aegis Logistics Limited – Overview
Aegis Logistics Limited – Key Employees
Aegis Logistics Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Aegis Logistics Limited – Key Operational Heads
Aegis Logistics Limited – Major Products and Services
Aegis Logistics Limited – History
Aegis Logistics Limited – Company Statement
Aegis Logistics Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Aegis Logistics Limited – Business Description
Aegis Logistics Limited – Corporate Strategy
Aegis Logistics Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Aegis Logistics Limited – Strengths
Aegis Logistics Limited – Weaknesses
Aegis Logistics Limited – Opportunities
Aegis Logistics Limited – Threats
Aegis Logistics Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Aegis Logistics Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Aegis Logistics Limited, Key Information
Aegis Logistics Limited, Key Ratios
Aegis Logistics Limited, Share Data
Aegis Logistics Limited, Major Products and Services
Aegis Logistics Limited, History
Aegis Logistics Limited, Key Employees
Aegis Logistics Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Aegis Logistics Limited, Key Operational Heads
Aegis Logistics Limited, Other Locations
Aegis Logistics Limited, Subsidiaries
Aegis Logistics Limited, Key Competitors
Aegis Logistics Limited, SWOT Analysis
Aegis Logistics Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Aegis Logistics Limited, Annual Ratios
Aegis Logistics Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Aegis Logistics Limited, Performance Chart
Aegis Logistics Limited, Ratio Charts
Aegis Logistics Limited (AEGISCHEM)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(Aegis Logistics Limited (AEGISCHEM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。